Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WOA!!! did anyone catch oprah today?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WOA!!! did anyone catch oprah today?
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just watching the late nite rerun of oprah and the show is about prostitutes.so her first guest came out and told her story,mentioned her last freak customer,talked a lil more then the guest said she felt bad for some of her clients.oprah asked why and she said "I had a guy who was into feet,and he liked my feet cause they were calused"and oprah made a weird face,audiance then laughed then oprah asked was this the freak guy,or somthing like that.and the x hooker was like "no I felt sorry for him cause he liked feet and would like me to walk through the mud and his wife had no clue"and she felt bad cause he couldn't tell his wife.
No doubt,not my cup of tea type of feet but reguardless that it was a hooker saying it,this is a scenerio that I've NEVER seen spoken about on national tv,let alone a show on a oprah.I'm not refering to this guys form of foot fetish,but the aspect on how some guys like somthing simple like a foot fetish and he can't tell his wife.in my opinion I acually felt it made light out of us(nomatter how extreme)and towrds the end of the segment oprah made some sort of comment like "and u guys (the audiance)act like you don't know what to do with your feet" or somthing like that.
In anycase if you live in the midwest or the west coast and get the oprah replay @ 1am.check it out

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't see the segment, but if it makes Oprah we have made it to the top [Smile] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is nice to make it to prime time, but in what image and style ? " Freak guy" because of a man loving callused feet ( I love those as well) is hardly a positive image. I believe the man could have likes well pedicured feet and he would be also a freak guy.

I have followed Oprah's feet over the years and she has put effort to make them look better. Her hammer toes and extremely big bunions were clearly operated. Although it could be because of medical reasons, her feet now look better. I wish I had saved the pictures of before and after. In any case, if celebrities are now competing in making them feet look better, and many have made progress, what is this crap about "freak" guys ?

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Zamora, you are right. Usually whenever we are brought up on a public platform like that, it is often as being portrayed as freaks and wierdo's. Of course the audience laughed but I bet there were some footguys there who secretly got an itch in their crotch when she started talking about feet.
I didn't see the show. Personally, I never liked Oprah.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never watch her show,i left my tv on in the backround being i had jimmy kimmel on prior.on some levels i dont think it made us look that bad being the ex hooker was defending it on some levels as being innocent,it looked like oprah tried turning the tables for a sec,you know to turn it into the 'freak'' she was talking about earlier but the hooker was to say the footman was not the freak so it made us look ok.maybe youtube will have the segment today
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootsniffer:
Personally, I never liked Oprah.

Same here, I've never been able to stomach her for too long at any one given time. I actually did have the show turned on today but I got distracted after company came over, so chances are that the whole foot conversation was taking place right there on my TV just a few feet away from where I was sitting and having a conversation of my own. Thanks for the recap, vine!

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw that today! It really pissed me off how intolerant Oprah was being about it. The stupid prostitue was trying to get back to the point but Oprah was like "hold on a minute, what do you DO with your feet. like what DO with them" all disgusted. I was shocked at how intolerant that lady is about fetishes. She is so huge so why couldn't she be professional about it and not degrade pretty much everyone who doesn't lay in missionary position every night by scoffing. grow up Oprah. (never thought i'd type that ever haha)

--------------------
 -

^_^ Daemonessfeet@gmail.com ^_^

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck Oprah! She is just frustrated because she WISHES that Steadman would suck her ashy feet and toes.....he's must be playing it straight since he's still around though.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daemoness   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wrote an e-mail to Oprah. i doubt i'll get a response but if I do i'll post it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 225 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

quote:
Originally posted by daemoness:
i saw that today! It really pissed me off how intolerant Oprah was being about it. The stupid prostitue was trying to get back to the point but Oprah was like "hold on a minute, what do you DO with your feet. like what DO with them" all disgusted. I was shocked at how intolerant that lady is about fetishes. She is so huge so why couldn't she be professional about it and not degrade pretty much everyone who doesn't lay in missionary position every night by scoffing. grow up Oprah. (never thought i'd type that ever haha)

ya exacly,it was @ that moment in time i realised that oprah has that audiance by its hands.noone in the audiance really laughed or said anything till oprah did,they probably all kissin her ass hopin for a new car(like they gave the entire audiance a car a couple years ago).but i was happy to see the prostitute kinda stand up for it...fuck oprah,probably sensitive about foot issues cause her feet are nasty.nomatter how much money she has or offerd me,i wouldnt touch her feet wit a ten foot pole in my opinion.oh yea,props to the guy who emailed oprah,let us know if they respond back
daemoness
Major Player
Member # 1980

i'm a girl.

--------------------
 -

vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

ya i was jus gonna write "or young lady lol"jus realised you wrote that lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links