Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Unofficial "foot-fetish" book aisle! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Unofficial "foot-fetish" book aisle!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nowadays at my local Target, upon walking by the novels, I swear there are a bunchload with foot and leg suggestive covers to them. Has anyone else noticed this trend also? A certain aisle at Target has a section of them, and there appears to be so so many of them. Anyone else catch this too? Maybe an actual bookstore??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It`s the same here in Germany, already since a few years.
I would say 1 out of 10 new novels has feet or legs on them.

Also check out this thread from last year:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002727

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WallStreetBlues
Board Regular
Member # 3691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WallStreetBlues     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! I was in TARGET the other day and noticed the same thing! Isn't it amazing how many feet and leg (mostly feet) suggestions there are, yet when tell someone you're into feet they think you're a bit strange? Why is that?
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's because nonfoot people,think feet are always stinky,and because of that,their gross to them,2 because their used to walk on.
3 they just don't find them attractive.You can show some nonfoot people the light and they'll catch on a little,and the rest just don't get it
WallStreetBlues,I guess below the ankle is like a blind spot for nonfoot people.
It's only people like us,that can see them.
As for the topic I haven't been to target in a while,but when I go I'll be on the look out.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noticed that hard cover books, etc. do have legs, heels, and feet on the covers in Target, Borders, and Barnes&Noble.

[ May 27, 2006, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janko
Board Regular
Member # 100

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Janko   Email Janko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes the book covers depict a foot/heel standing dominantly on something (e.g. a photograph, a dollar bill, a man's hand ;-) ). Yet I'm willing to bet if you read through such a book, you wouldn't find any such foot-dominant situation within the story.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always noticed the trash novels like jackie Collins or harold Robbins had a nice leg with a classy stilleto on the cover.

Good point!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of those bookcovers features a drawing of a womans' toes pulling up on a mans pantleg.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been like that in bookstores for years.

The female foot is the official worldwide symbol for 'bang me.'

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Reinforcedheelstoes, has there always been that many books though with feet featured on the covers. I remember as a kid, I would have an eye out for these things too, but would only ever see one or two.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AFfootdude05,

Yeah, Bare feet, stocking feet, feet in heels, dangling and footsy under some poor slobs trouser leg.

Yet WE are the one's who need therapy. Somehow I don't think so.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i'll be looing my next time in target

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curiously, most of the novels with prominant feet on the dust sleeves were written by women!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Curiously, most of the novels with prominant feet on the dust sleeves were written by women!

This is conclusive proof that the majority of women are crying out for their feet to be worshiped!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

This is conclusive proof that the majority of women are crying out for their feet to be worshiped!
Perhaps. But also, marketing people are not stupid. It is their business to spot trends and to go with what will sell their clients' goods and services. Obviously, if ad people didn't believe that feet and legs wouldn't sell merchandise, we wouldn't be seeing so much of them in ads, on book and supermarket magazine covers, etc. With our community becoming more visible and vocal, maybe other footers who had been afraid to identify themselves for fear of ridicule might be a little less reluctant, now that (for better or worse) we seem to be becoming "respectable."
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links