Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Unofficial "foot-fetish" book aisle! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Unofficial "foot-fetish" book aisle!
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
The female foot is the official worldwide symbol for 'bang me.'

hahahahahaha
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's been a life-long reader of romance novels, and for as long as I can remember barefeet and legs have been prominant on romance novel covers. I think this is largely because they're supposed to be arousing and sensual/sexual but the bare legs and barefeet is the only bare skin they actually can show, other than some cleavage, on a book cover and still have it displayed and sold in a mainstream retail outlet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I talked to an ad executive several months ago and I asked him why female feet are used so often in ads. He said female feet definately make book covers and advertisments more attractive but he had no idea why. I asked if it was sexual and he said, "probably."
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. I've been noticing this for a while. Glad being an English Major is paying off for me a bit. Haha.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liefvoetje
Board Regular
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liefvoetje   Email liefvoetje   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recently I noticed a book written by Sophie Kinsella on the shelves. It displays a women sitting (you can only see the legs) wearing a pair of white massage clogs! It just happens to be my favorite type of clog, too bad the book itself didn't contain any pictures... :-)

Here is a link to the cover:
http://www.nl.bol.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/nl/-/EUR/BOL_DisplayProductInformation-ViewImage;sid=R5FvsSRBaVFv02HfyIZRhsSWMADXYx20ACI=?ImageUrl=large%2fBOOKCOVER%2fFC% 2f9%2f0%2f4%2f4%2f3%2f9044314696%2egif&ProductTitle=Aanpakken%20%21

Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links