Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sombody told me dark ladies give absolutly brilliant Footjobs. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sombody told me dark ladies give absolutly brilliant Footjobs.
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wondered if their right or not & I thought there's bound to be a few guys on here who will be able to tell confirm this if it's true. Oh by the way Im not being racist in anyway because I really am genuinely interested.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That depend on what you mean by "dark ladies"???

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if he means evil and twisted,then yes

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
if he means evil and twisted,then yes

[Laugh]
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't belive that such ignorance is so pervasive that some people still... Oh what's the use? Never mind...

That being said, Mona's response was perfect.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously sexual prowess and footjob proficiency are qualities that will fluctuate wildly from individual to individual regardless of their race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, etc. There are no hard and fast rules that apply. However, I'd love to stockpile some of those evil and twisted ladies that Mona was talking about because they're my personal favorites.

[Evil Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i have to agree with mona. heh heh heh
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol to Mona

but wow... *checks year on calendar*

in his profile-
Favorite foot model: Christine(my cleaner)

hmm...

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about dark ladies being better at footjobs...But I do know this ,if you ever,ever see a lady pick up things with their feet,man I'm telling you they gots some talenteded toes and believe me you are in for a hell of a footjob.Thats for sure [Woot]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
niaclehcar
Board Regular
Member # 14916

Icon 1 posted      Profile for niaclehcar   Author's Homepage   Email niaclehcar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i should practice using my feet more in the kitchen lol... [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
lol to Mona

but wow... *checks year on calendar*

in his profile-
Favorite foot model: Christine(my cleaner)

hmm...

No Christine is white but Im juust wondering if any of the lads on here had ever had a FJ off a dark lady & I promise Im not being racist anyway shape or foram because ,any years ago a dark lady that I knew told me she would be up for anything whatsoever if I was interested & only a couple of weeks ago her name came up in conversation & sombody told me she would have been ideal as she has a real footfetish & this got my enthusiassam for wanting to get in touch with her up & running particuly when I was also informed that these dark ladies give absolutly mind-blowing footjobs. The trouble with me though is that Im so greedy that I would still want to recive a footjob from my cleaner as well eveen if she turned out to be nowere near as good at giving them as this dark lady it would'nt bother me because i know she would be doing her best to please me & that's all i can ask for! Who am I kidding I've got no chance of getting my cleaner's sexy wide sweaty feet with the most beautiful podgy toes you could wish to see wrapped around my cock. unfortunatly!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you let us know exactly what you mean by "dark lady". Cause I'm black, and I've seen spanish women who are close to my complexion. So are you refering to skin? Ethnicity? What do you mean?

And no. No group of woman are "better at it" than any other.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I have had a few mind altering FJ's from black ladies....

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good grief...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It comes down to attraction. If you are attracted more to women of a specific ethnicity then whatever you find most attractive will give the best FJ no matter what color she is.
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links