Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sombody told me dark ladies give absolutly brilliant Footjobs. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sombody told me dark ladies give absolutly brilliant Footjobs.
Barbarino
Major Player
Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbarino   Author's Homepage   Email Barbarino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to find out
Posts: 189 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
solesrup - i couldnt agree more with u !!

As for races better at FJs I agree that its not bound by race. I would argue though that some races have a similarities in shape and ability with their feet. As an example Asian girls tend to be quite dextrous with their toes particularly Indonesian and Thai girls.

I would also argue that English girls have less of an apptitude for foot dexterity. These are all based on my limited observations and are quite general statements.

Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea dont say dark anymore its kina annoying lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
York
Board Regular
Member # 5629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for York   Email York   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
if he means evil and twisted,then yes

Evil and twisted chicks are the BEST in bed.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cher did a song DARK LADY mabey he like gypsies
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then what would you prefer instead of dark lady?
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Equal Opportunity Freakiness prohibits discriminating against women on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, or national origin. [Wink]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
then what would you prefer instead of dark lady?

It's impossible to answer that question because the original poster STILL hasn't given us a definition (a year later).

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by solelvr2007:
My Equal Opportunity Freakiness prohibits discriminating against women on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, or national origin. [Wink]

Amen, brother!

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found one recently and she by far had the best grip ever around my shaft with her strong nimble ballerina toes. her technique was unmatched by any other woman I had ever been with.

here's a pic of what her toes did to just my nose:
http://img202.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=74604_jade1_123_397lo.jpg

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really Do. Not. Get how anybody could interpret that question as racist. Clarifier: "Dark" as in they have darker skin than caucasians. Not really a point of debate. If it was intended to be offensive the OP probably would have been referring to something ethnic women are WORSE at, rather than better at and probably would have phrased it something like "those goddamn dark ladies" instead of just "dark ladies". In fact, it's the knee-jerk moralists that are attempting to make themselves look superior, if anybody. I mean, it obviously goes without saying that the OP is generalising and it's not as if there's no such thing as trends amongst nationalities in regard to other qualities. For example, in the part of the world I live in, you would have the statistical numbers to back you up if you were to make a generalisation that, say, "asians are hardworking".

Anyway, I'll probably get flamed and banned again for expressing my opinion, so go on, get it over with then.

[ December 29, 2007, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: ajantis ]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is turning into a political debate.

i personally think its down to weather the person themselves has nice meaty soles, fat chubby toes and can wrap her sweat soaked feet around your cock and blow your mind!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL,I can`t even enjoy my foot fetish without race being brought into it!!!!Is there anything that can be brought up without someone finding a way to bring race in it?
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
LOL,I can`t even enjoy my foot fetish without race being brought into it!!!!Is there anything that can be brought up without someone finding a way to bring race in it?

No, because different people have different tastes and preferences, this also goes for the foot world. Some people like em full stop and so color or race dont mean squat aslong as they get their feet, others have personal favourites, whether its how they look or how they feel etc, some have a specific preference that does it for them in ways that other races dont, thats just the way it is.

With that said, why shouldnt race be brought into it? I think acccepting and exploring differences of race or color in the world of feet is just as important as for people as a whole in general.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links