Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Licking girls shoes and toe-jam (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Licking girls shoes and toe-jam
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I have often heard of some foot fetish guys licking their girls/wifes shoes but personally I prefer to lick their feet, I am trying to imagine what it is like to lick some sweaty leather sandals or mules that have been well worn and carry a nice sweaty aroma, has many of you licked actually ladies sweat from their shoes or just kept to sniffing them and breathing in their aroma. Another thing is toe-jam how many of you actually taste what we call toe-jam between the toes, I like sweaty cheesy feet and love to suck sweaty toes but with toe-jam is it the same taste what does a lady with plenty of toe-jam between her toes actually taste like? can you describe.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like licking well worn flip flops, and getting that salty sweat taste.

The girl who's flip flops I lick doesn't have smelly feet though, and she has quite a few pairs of flip flops so she doesn't wear a pair long enough to make them smell.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toe jam is dead skin,lint and sweat mixed together,I would say that it should taste the same as sucking toe's.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haven't done it.. but the descriptive words used makes it less likely i'm going to try... doesn't sound right to me.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno you guys.....getting into DEAD skin, lint, dirt.....what the hell???? Not trying to sound judgemental...cause we all like our "stuff" I guess.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me, I've seen enough gals walking around with copious amounts of dead skin on their heels.....fuckin' grosses me out....seems like almost the cure for a foot fetish....LOL.

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tantrical:
I dunno you guys.....getting into DEAD skin, lint, dirt.....what the hell???? Not trying to sound judgemental...cause we all like our "stuff" I guess.

Use mouth wash after you do it...no problems!
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,

Not really into the licking of toe jam and chessy feet, I like freshly washed feet!

However done the shoe smelling thing a few times thou, as my parents own a small hotel, I sometimes break into there rooms and have a quick sniff and a wank but not left any cum shots in the shoes yet, too risky!

FF

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joeluvsfeet
Board Regular
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joeluvsfeet   Author's Homepage   Email joeluvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to lick sweet sweaty shoes and yes please let me lick the toe jam from between your toes, I love it!
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iltf52
Major Player
Member # 5321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iltf52   Email Iltf52   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to smell and lick hot sweaty feet. I also like to sniff shoes, socks and nylons..I occasionally deposit dna into them as well, when the opportunity presents itself....

--------------------
Let The "Foot Glazing" Begin!!

Posts: 196 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love licking my wife's hot sweaty feet....mail me direct for pics shoeslave@hotmail.com
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love smelling Kims feet and sucking her toes after she has been wearing shoes or hose all day. I love running my tongue between each to and admiring that awesome scent of her sexy foot. Call it what you want. But I love it

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on the girl for me... if she's hot enough I'll take on her worst Toe Jams!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footfucker:

However done the shoe smelling thing a few times thou, as my parents own a small hotel, I sometimes break into there rooms and have a quick sniff and a wank but not left any cum shots in the shoes yet, too risky!

damn so a girls shoes aren't eevn safe in a locked hotel room

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive never been lucky enough to lick toe jam, but the idea makes me weak at the knees

i love the smell of cheesey feet and the taste they have. Its soooo sexy. its the way a foot should be. Hot sweaty and cheesey!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links