Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Licking girls shoes and toe-jam (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Licking girls shoes and toe-jam
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know this post is mad late, but hell screw it... i had read this and never actually responded to it.. (maybe cuz it slightly gorssed me out) but i must assume that toe jam must only come from wearing shoes and socks ( or just socks and has to develop from not washing them for a long time. As much as i think female feet w/ a smell thats slight to moderate are sexy especially since smell is an attraction tool, toe jam to me decreases the feminine factor of pretty feet... I am not knocking anyone who likes it.. this only how i feel about toejam.
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
I am not knocking anyone who likes it.. this only how i feel about toejam.

I agree with pedactor. I am of the opinion that toejam is disgusting but, will not knock anybody that is into it.
I'm more of a sniff and kiss guy. The smell of female feet in hose, stuffed in leather shoes, is a major turn on. I want to inhale that scent and kiss the balls, soles, heel, and toes! [Big Grin]
The only time I suck on toes is after they have their pedicurs and the lotion they use on their peds... [Mmm]
Lastly, licking shoes. I can't get into it. [Tongue]
I can get into sniffing the shoes, but that's it.

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links