Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women Who Don't Like to Go Barefooted (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women Who Don't Like to Go Barefooted
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you know of girls who don't like to go barefooted?
There's a woman like that in my office. She once told me that when she takes off a pair of shoes, she immediately puts on another pair. She doesn't like to walk around shoeless. Curiously, she does wear sandals a lot, and I've even seen her in flip flops!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This and also girls that have a phobia for feet (although most of them i don't think are real phobia's with feet at all thier just playing the acting card) Theses two things i have never quit got at all.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rastra
Major Player
Member # 3898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rastra   Email rastra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my neighbor's daughter says she has a foot phobia and her two cousins always stick their feet in her face and say for her to lick their feet. it seems like its always this way but if they know u like feet..they think u are weird!
Posts: 198 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rastra:
my neighbor's daughter says she has a foot phobia and her two cousins always stick their feet in her face and say for her to lick their feet.

That's funny!....

But PEOPLE just fear what they DO NOT understand and that holds true.

And i have always thought (i'm sure with some people this is true) that once they know that you like feet they tell you back that they hate feet (when in fact i'm sure some of them are lieing about them hating feet) when they don't hate feet at all.

--------------------
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know any woman who hate going barefoot. as long as i get to see her feet in anything but sneakers and boots, i really dont mind

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife goes barefoot around the house and wears sandals, FF's and open-toed shoes all the time. But the only place she'll go barefoot outside is at the beach. She never slips off her sandals or shoes anywhere else, and she hates for her feet to get wet. Sad, because there's nothing more I'd like to see than her slipping off her flip-flops and walking barefoot through the rain, then letting me dry off her feet of course!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think for some girls its a class thing - i've know girls who think its really redneck to go barefoot anywhere ! thank god i've know girls who cant wait to get out of thier shoes and socks !
[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i DON'T like girls who walk around barefoot in public

these are the girls who catch a toe fungus and have rough callused feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

There is so MANY foot products and lotions etc out there for girls now a days.

Foot products can do alot.

--------------------
only i am lost

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Tom.. it's a class thing.

my lady walks barefoot at her place all the time. she's done it once or twice at my place. she's done it once or twice at a gathering with very close personal friends of hers.

however, after that, her shoes stay glued to her feet! no matter what the discomfort or lenght of time in them. they stay glued to her feet!!! she just now started taking them off in my car (she says she's being polite)

personally, I don't mind that. I'm not really too much into women walking barefeet all over. mainly because if I want to play with their feet.. i've got to wait until they find someplace to wash their feet. (could be a mood killer depending on the length of wait). whereas if they have some footwear on.. one can hope that the shoe is clean and that the wait has not to be so long. just a mind thing i guess.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read Kelly Kline's bio, and she said her pet peeve is not letting her feet touch the floor.

She has a good clip store too. It has the things we like, plus extra stuff that gets us going.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2661 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:
quote:

There is so MANY foot products and lotions etc out there for girls now a days.

Foot products can do alot.

I don't think many girls use any foot products

most girls just paint their nails and that's it

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I agree. Women I know who go barefoot alot tend to have very rough feet. I also don't like to see crust and dirt from God-knows- what from a dirty street or sidewalk all over her soles. I don't mind seeing a woman or girl wlaking around barefoot like in a house or whatever, but in public? while it may be nice to see if she has pretty feet, I too, find it a bit hillbillyish.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigelkman
Board Regular
Member # 36007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigelkman   Email bigelkman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing a woman walking barefoot is a lovely visual sight when her soles are getting dirty and its like i dont care what you think am barefoot so what, very bohemian
Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrincessMegan
Board Regular
Member # 36004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrincessMegan   Author's Homepage   Email PrincessMegan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess I can kinda be in one of these categories... I'm not a fan of other peoples feet!!!

Yet I love being barefoot and love having my feet worshipped.

I especially love walking around barefoot in the garden then having the mud licked off... mmmm

--------------------
Dominant, Bratty, Foot-Worshipped, Princess

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links