Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women Who Don't Like to Go Barefooted (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women Who Don't Like to Go Barefooted
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a woman who goes barefoot routinely cares for her feet, they'll stay smooth and soft.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigelkman
Board Regular
Member # 36007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigelkman   Email bigelkman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well lets see wot can be arranged princessmegan but they would have to be very dirty :-)
Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
i DON'T like girls who walk around barefoot in public

these are the girls who catch a toe fungus and have rough callused feet

I seriously doubt that people get foot fungus from having their feet exposed to the air and to the UV light of the sun. Those things, in fact, are part of how one would get rid of foot fungus. It's keeping feet closed inside of shoes that causes the flourishing of the fungi--which they are not catching by walking around barefoot outside. Just how do you think foot fungi are surviving out in the places where you're claiming people are catching them? Like out on the grass in a park? On sidewalks? Hardly.

Lots of information about this subject is available through the Society for Barefoot Living

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bigelkman:
Seeing a woman walking barefoot is a lovely visual sight when her soles are getting dirty and its like i dont care what you think am barefoot so what, very bohemian

I, personally, love it. It means, if nothing else, that her feet are accessible--in a physical (obvious) sense, and probably also in a psychological sense on her part. Meaning, she's not afraid to have her feet seen, and she's probably also not afraid to have them touched and admired, and she's probably into sensuality. My kinda girl!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curiously, that girl I mentioned who doesn't like to go barefooted recently let me take a photo of her with her shoes off--in the office!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
i DON'T like girls who walk around barefoot in public

these are the girls who catch a toe fungus and have rough callused feet

+1

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AdorableAudrey
Board Regular
Member # 21082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdorableAudrey   Author's Homepage   Email AdorableAudrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's really a situational thing...I definitely check how clean a place is before going barefoot - I never know what women are thinking when I see them in line for a taxi standing in the street barefoot or in a dirty bar. At the park or a friend's house is one thing but sometimes it's just...icky.

--------------------
I live to tease! My sites:
Very Naughty Feet Blog
AdorableAudrey.com
AudreysLegTease.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links