Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Now I Feel Bad (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Now I Feel Bad
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a really good friend who knows about my fetish but he thinks it is weird. Well we were all outside by his pool. him and his g/f and me and my g/f. well anyway his g/f has some sexy ass feet. Well while they were outside I went in to use the restroom. While I was going back out side I seen a pair of her platform flip flops and some socks. Well I started to lick the toe part tasted very good and I was sniffing her socks. Then I [Jerkoff] in her sock and her other shoe. Well when I did I heard a door open and shut. I went to the bathroom and she came in and said she was going to put on some shoes then I heard a loud scream and they kicked me out of the house. As I was leaving my friends g/f stuck her leg out of the door and rubed her leg from he thigh to her foot. I really dont know what I should do since my friend is pissed at me
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is where ''US'' that have a foot fetish can get into big big trouble with real life close friends and people that we know. It's like a yellow line that you should not cross (in my opinion) inless the person say's it's ok and gives you the green light.

But all of us with fetish (no matter what IT IS) we can not help what turns us on and sometimes that yellow line does get crossed by us.

Personally if i were you dirtyfootman i would not talk to your good friend or his g/f for a few weeks to let him and his g/f cool off from what you did to not only him but to her as well into her personal stuff and belongings (ie: the shoes and socks).

You said he already thinks that you having a foot fetish and him knowing about is weird already. And something like this that you just did just tops it and is proble making him think it's even more weird then he already did before.

Good Luck though man! I hope that this thing that did happen can be over looked and forgotten by your good friend and his g/f. It will be hard i'm sure for the both of them to see you in a different light now after what happend. But i hope they do.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God, dude. There is a little thing called self control that all of us with a foot fetish should have. I know it's tough for a lot of us who are embarassed about our fetish, but eventhough we are pent up, doesn't mean we can blow our load on our friend's girlfriend's shoes and socks. A little whiff of the aroma is alright, but you took it too far, dude. It's actions like this that give us foot guys a bad name...
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dudeman867:
It's actions like this that give us foot guys a bad name...

That is what i tryed to say in my previous post.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha what type of "loud scream" was it?

did it sound like she was getting killed or did she just sound spooked?

learn self control

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should feel bad. This sort of thing is exactly what can happen to the sleepy feet guys and shoe masturbaters when they get caught. Your friend thought you were weird when he believed you just liked feet, now what does he think? What sort of impression does that give him of guys with foot fetishes? He probably thinks all guys who like feet jerk off into other, unsuspecting women's shoes.
You masturbated into his girlfriend's socks/shoes. How would you like to find someone's bodily secretions on an article of your clothing?

Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tantrical
Major Player
Member # 3469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tantrical   Email Tantrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude! You got some balls....which obviously need relieving in a way that doesn't soil someone else's personal belongings...LOL. Slightly funny though. Yeah....your image is pretty much fucked from their perspective. You're now and forever going to be known as the shoe-fucker foot-fetish guy. It doesn't matter what you do from now on to live this one down. I don't care if you find a cure for cancer or invent time-travel, oh wait....time-travel could help in this situation....you could send yourself a message before the party to rub one out at home before going to the party...maybe even drain yourself by banging your girlfriend...then you'll be more calm when you encounter those other sexy feet...and you'll be able to maintain your dignity throughout the party. Cool...problem solved....anyone got a fucking Delorean you could borrow?...flex-capacitor pre-installed of course. Phew! Glad we fixed this. [Smile]

--------------------
Now sit back, relax, and let me rub those worries away!

Posts: 106 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, what a story! However I seem to think you missed one point! What about your girlfriend? Did she get kicked out as well, did your girlfriend know about what happened? If she does, she must be pissed as you have kinda cheated on her in a way, haven't you got enough socks and shoes of your girlfriends to sniff and cum in?

ff

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Confused]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As well you should feel bad. You rightfully got busted messing with his girlfriend and her stuff. How would you feel if you caught him whackin' off allover your girls' bra and panties? Your buddy deserves to kick the shit out of you. Fetish or not other guys' girlfriends are sacred turf especially when that guy happened to be one of your buddies. You have self-control. Use it.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, Even though your actions have caused some trouble between you and your friends I would be more concerned for your own gf. I was not there nor do I know your foot fetish situation. Therefore I will judge what you did. But I love having respect for women and I hope your own gf is understanding enough of this situation to not cut you off from her feet.

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is not a situation I'd ever like to be in.. it's tough one all around! you may have lost a friendship... or strained it such it will never be the same. what does your gf think? that may be another relationship in need of TLC.

good luck with this situation.. i can't begine to think about what it's like

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the guy knows that he fucked up. Now it's time for some major damage control. The friendship is probably shot - would this guy ever trust you around one of his girfriends ever again? - probably not.

Hopefully things will be alright with your girlfriend. At least she has a chance of being somewhat understanding.

Too late now, just learn from your mistake.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya I'd like to know how your girl friend reascted to that.I don't know how many time's I have said this,but thats just wrong to nut on another person's stuff,even if you get away with it or not.Smelling is ok,tasting stuff kinda wrong.I hope you 2 don't work at the same place,either way the word is going to get around.Doing stuff like that,is why people fear us and think that were all weird,and perverted,nutting on some 1's stuff is a truely perverted act,especially when you have been caught.My next question is,why was you doing this on the spot where you found her flip flop's and sock's instead of being inside of the bath room,with the door locked? Have self control man,or think twice before you act,will keep you out of trouble.Just like yesterday I went to take the trash out,up the street I spotted a car that had a pair of strappy high heeled sandle's on the top of it airing out,and I was like DAMN [Drool] they must be really smelly,for the woman to have put em up there to air out,you just don't know how bad I wanted to go smell them,but it wasn't possible,1.it was around 2pm,2. the risk factor was just to great of being caught or seen,so I had to abort that mission,just went back in and watched TV.With my luck I'd say she probly washed them and put them on top of the car to dry.Self control is all it take's or thinking of the repercussion's of getting caught help's.I know when dealing with pretty feet,and shoe wear that they go in,some situation's are hard to resist,some time's you have to say,well I'm going to pass up that opportunity,even though you might kick your self in the ass for a week or 2,but at least you won't be the freak of the year [Joint]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok yall I got a call from my friend today and he said it was all cool and that his g/f really did not care. He said he did not mind if I came back over. He also told me that his g/f has a foot fetish that she never told him about [Smile]
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links