Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Now I Feel Bad (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Now I Feel Bad
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyfootman:
Ok yall I got a call from my friend today and he said it was all cool and that his g/f really did not care. He said he did not mind if I came back over. He also told me that his g/f has a foot fetish that she never told him about [Smile]

That's a funny one right there....... wow roflol

After all this of you masterbating into your good friends g/f's shoes and socks your good friend tells you that his g/f has a foot fetish that she never told him about?

That's funny and kind of hard to believe? Since your good friend thought it was very weird and strange enough when you told him that you had a foot fetish.

But oh well it that is TRUE then cool glad things got fixed dirtyfootman.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm,thats why she stuck her leg out the door and rubbed her hand down to her foot.I gotta say that was a close 1,and it's good ya'll are still friend's.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She never told him I guess because she knew he thought it was weird
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He probably thinks all guys who like feet jerk off into other, unsuspecting women's shoes.
I do [Tongue]
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Then I [Jerkoff] in her sock and her other shoe. Well when I did I heard a door open and shut. I went to the bathroom and she came in and said she was going to put on some shoes then I heard a loud scream and they kicked me out of the house.
LOL, funny stuff bro!!

Dude, you gotta learn how not to get caught, I do shit like that all the time and haven't been caught yet...I'm the fucking Jedi master of covertly blowing a load on girls flip flops, I'm as stealthy as a ninja.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This situation makes me think,if I, or you all had a friend that was 1 of us,and was coming over,would you lock up your wife or girlfriend's foot wear including dirty sock's?
Just knowing what some are capable of.I would lock her stuff up.

--------------------

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
This situation makes me think,if I, or you all had a friend that was 1 of us,and was coming over,would you lock up your wife or girlfriend's foot wear including dirty sock's?
Just knowing what some are capable of.I would lock her stuff up.

If any of you filthy pervs were in my house I'd keep all the female members of my family and their footwear well hidden from you [Laugh]
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

[/QUOTE]If any of you filthy pervs were in my house I'd keep all the female members of my family and their footwear well hidden from you [Laugh] [/QB][/QUOTE]

[Laugh] [Laugh] LMAO [Laugh] That was too funny [Laugh]

--------------------

Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

quote:
[Laugh] [Laugh] LMAO [Laugh] That was too funny [Laugh]
You wouldn't even let me in your house...admit it! [Big Grin]
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sounded like a fake story when it when was first posted, but it's always amusing to see the replies from people who actually believe posts like this. [Roll Eyes]

But his latest addition to the "story" pretty much proves it. Nice fantasy though!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here. I ain't buying it.

FICTION

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could care less what yall think but it was true.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footfucker
Loyal Member
Member # 9539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfucker   Email footfucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I agree, all sounds a bit funny to me!

Could I just ask a few questions thou?

1.What happened about your g/f?

2.What the hell are you still doing with your g/f, when there a girl with a huge foot fetish! I would go after her and then she could fulfil your dreams every night!

FF

Posts: 95 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dirtyfootman:
Ok yall I got a call from my friend today and he said it was all cool and that his g/f really did not care. He said he did not mind if I came back over. He also told me that his g/f has a foot fetish that she never told him about [Smile]

You're one of the luckiest guy's to ever walk the face of this planet!- and SHE has a foot fetish. Almost unbelievable- I hope it's true. I think you'r incredibly lucky that they ever wanted anything to do with you.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Infinity Gestalt
Major Player
Member # 10942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infinity Gestalt   Email Infinity Gestalt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL This story sounds strange. We STILL haven't gotten an answer about what happened to his girlfriend.

--------------------
I am the ultimate gestalt........THAT LOVES PRETTY FEMALE FEET!

Posts: 105 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links