Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how many of you are pisces? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: how many of you are pisces?
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the record ima pisces too [Cool]
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a pisces also [Hump] [Nana] [Woot] ...... & I love all female feet
Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bareman
Board Regular
Member # 11457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bareman   Author's Homepage   Email bareman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pisces also [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.footwearclub.com
www.barefeetclub.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 3 Pisces in a row. I'm a Tauraus but dated a pisces with nice feet.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn am i the only cancer on here? if so does that mean i shoulda been a pisces lol?

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeM69
Board Regular
Member # 12496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeM69   Email LukeM69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am a picses
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leo

I was just thinking, if you were born in such a month that by the time you started crawling it was spring/summer, you'd have your face in a hell of a lot of bare feet really early in life.

Thoughts on this?

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pisces here...
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am [Smile]
Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a footman who is also down for some hot female ass [Evil Grin] and fall under the zodiac of the Water Bearer. I am an Aquarius. [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Cancer here, but that sure is alot of Pisces! Maybe there is a pattern!

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aqaurius. Probably why I love wet feet! My wife's a Cancer (astrologically speaking).
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Pisces and BIG TIME foot addict! I could never understand why I need feet so much, but if that is truly the cause then it is good to know why finally.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fishie. [Smile]
Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
I ead that Pisces are into there own feet and therefore would be more likely to be on the receiving end as opposed to having a fetish. I also read that Virgos(that's my sign) have a fondness for other peoples feet.Who knows if theere is really anything to it.

Im a Virgo as as well & I knew about Pices being the star that most foot admirers were supposed too be born under, but I never realised that Virgo were a close 2nd even though im a Virgo myself . I had never read that bit of info before So I have learnt somthing new today that's for sure.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links