Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » how many of you are pisces? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: how many of you are pisces?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Scorpio. I could be wrong but I heard that Scorpio's are very sexual people [Evil Grin] so I am gonna chalk that up to me being a foot fucking freak! [Cool]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smokey
Major Player
Member # 3270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smokey   Email Smokey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pisces and into pretty female feet. I could give a shit less about having mine worshiped

--------------------
I'm a sucker for nice toes

Posts: 124 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Sukatoe
Board Regular
Member # 4150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Sukatoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another pisces here!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Virgo [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Pisces. [Cool]

Every sign "rules" a body part, and Pisces, the last sign, rules the feet (likewise, Aquarius, the next to last sign, rules the ankles, interstingly enough). It goes in order from the top of the body to bottom, so Aries, the first sign, rules the entire head and face.

Actually Aquarius rules from the knees to the ankles, so its possible an Aquarius could be a leg man, and a Pisces a foot man. [Smile]

Its all fun and all, but you could be a sign other than Pisces and still love feet, which is obvious from some of the posts in this thread.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'm Scorpio. I could be wrong but I heard that Scorpio's are very sexual people [Evil Grin] so I am gonna chalk that up to me being a foot fucking freak! [Cool]

Yep, Scorpio's rule the genitals and reproductive organs.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
I ead that Pisces are into there own feet and therefore would be more likely to be on the receiving end as opposed to having a fetish. I also read that Virgos(that's my sign) have a fondness for other peoples feet.Who knows if theere is really anything to it.

Im a Virgo as as well & I knew about Pices being the star that most foot admirers were supposed too be born under, but I never realised that Virgo were a close 2nd even though im a Virgo myself . I had never read that bit of info before So I have learnt somthing new today that's for sure.
I never heard that either, however, Virgo's ARE the opposite sign of Pisces, so they could have something to do with it. Opposites attract and all.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links