Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish no no's do you have any at all? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot fetish no no's do you have any at all?
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mean to start a flame war with a post like this. But is there anything at all that other foot fetish people do to other girls with pretty feet that you don't like to see them doing or wish they wouldn't do at all?

(I know we all have a foot fetish here that's a given but i'm sure there is a line or lines)

In other words thinking some things is wrong to do when you see other foot fetish lovers doing it to a girl or girls.

Like for a great example girls that have BOYFRIEND'S already and guys with a foot fetish still talk to that girl and say how sexy her feet look and how he would like to suck on and lick tickle etc... all over her feet even though she clearly already stated and said that she has a boyfriend.

I hope you get my drift here other wise my brain is having a brain fart [Tongue]

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like seeing foot torture or Bastinado. If a woman isn't enjoying what's being done to her feet, it's ruined for me.

I also don't like stereotypes, particularly when people think that we foot guys have some sort of mental disability that turns us into obsessive, groveling, mindless freaks at the sight of feet like a werewolf during a full moon.

Oh, and slobbering. I don't like when someone slobbers on a woman's feet during foot worship...yuck!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.X
Board Regular
Member # 4739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.X   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I also don't like stereotypes, particularly when people think that we foot guys have some sort of mental disability that turns us into obsessive, groveling, mindless freaks at the sight of feet like a werewolf during a full moon.

Bondo

Good points Bondo, I found the above ^ to be spot on, although I have zero experience here it is a common stereotype as it also has been depicted in various movies, one that comes to mind is 'Road Trip'.

--------------------
http://footfetishaustralia.theblog.cc/

Posts: 14 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like the whole submissive foot guy thing. I love womens feet and toe sucking etc... but I don't enjoy being called a pathetic worm while I do or whatever, to each their own I guess.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys that sound and act like Cookie Monster when they worship feet.

The commonality with this is there is lots of sound, and lots of half-@$$ed foot worship.

They are basically talking loud, and saying nothing.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2662 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jediofthefeet:
Guys that sound and act like Cookie Monster when they worship feet.

Dude!!! [Laugh] That is so funny because I know exactly what you're talking about. Cookie Monster...LOL!

I agree, I don't like it either.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone already covered the fine points so im not gonna repeat myself... but i do gotta say i dont like that submissive degredation shit either

as much as this has come up in previous posts, cummin in shoes i DONT like hearing about especially if the girl has no idea.. not cool.. same thing w/ suckin her toes while shes asleep, unless shes like your gf and already knows and u just trying to wake her up or somethin to make some love or whatever... also dont like seein dudes lick dirt off of the shoes and feet mind you.. nasty.
also dont like seein other dudes suck the pretty toes of pretty girls (provided they are single) when that could be me!!! , haha

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
as much as this has come up in previous posts, cummin in shoes i DONT like hearing about especially if the girl has no idea.. not cool.. same thing w/ suckin her toes while shes asleep, unless shes like your gf and already knows and u just trying to wake her up or somethin to make some love or whatever...

Yeah thoses two things are not cool and not good at all either. Self Control self control.

--------------------
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
as much as this has come up in previous posts, cummin in shoes i DONT like hearing about especially if the girl has no idea.. not cool.. same thing w/ suckin her toes while shes asleep, unless shes like your gf and already knows and u just trying to wake her up or somethin to make some love or whatever... also dont like seein dudes lick dirt off of the shoes and feet mind you.. nasty.

I am in full agreement with pedactor [Thumbs Up]
I don't get the fucking the shoes bit, nor do I get the excitement of licking shoes/feet that are dirty (ya don't know where that shoe/feet was tramping on), and sucking toes without their consent is a major "no-no" To me, that's in the same class as rape! [Mad]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you guys consider beating it to a girls feet other than ur gf's, while shes sleeping wrong?
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most things that fall under the "sleepy feet" category that aren't consensual (which seem to be the majority of it) are completely wrong. Exercise some self control [Roll Eyes] ...

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
Most things that fall under the "sleepy feet" category that aren't consensual (which seem to be the majority of it) are completely wrong. Exercise some self control [Roll Eyes] ...

Here, here [Cheers]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

quote:
Originally posted by Ticklingsolesmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by imation_pc:
Do you guys consider beating it to a girls feet other than ur gf's, while shes sleeping wrong?

To me it's wrong because it's not your OWN girlfriend,But to some others out there (and thier out there) that wouldn't be wrong at all.

--------------------
only i am lost

tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care for footjob pics...whacking it to a picture with some dude's dick prominently displayed isn't exactly my cup of tea. [Confused]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa2001
Loyal Member
Member # 1726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa2001   Email zappa2001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sleepy feet, sniffing or ejaculating in/on shoes of strangers, and everything else that is creepy because it's very close to rape imo.

I don't care how much you like it, you're a creep if you sneak around doing sexual things to objects a stranger owns/or their feet. It's as creepy as doing it with any other article of clothing or body part while a woman sleeps. I'm not going to stick up for morons because I share the fact we both have a foot fetish.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links