Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish no no's do you have any at all? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot fetish no no's do you have any at all?
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zappa2001:
Sleepy feet, sniffing or ejaculating in/on shoes of strangers, and everything else that is creepy because it's very close to rape imo.

I don't care how much you like it, you're a creep if you sneak around doing sexual things to objects a stranger owns/or their feet. It's as creepy as doing it with any other article of clothing or body part while a woman sleeps. I'm not going to stick up for morons because I share the fact we both have a foot fetish.

Amen! If it's your own girlfriend or wife then i guess if that's what you want to do. Then go on ahead. But not on some total strangers stuff use some self control please.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything that's not consensual isn't cool by me.

Now when it comes to imagery (pics and clips), I detest footjobs, ball-busting, bossy and demanding women, girls walking in nasty stuff, and shoe sniffing (and other forms of shoe activity).

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for the sake of not repeating all the previously mentioned things that I agree with (meaning.. I don't also like those things)...

there is one that a co-worker mentioned.. grossed me out.... a girl sticking her big toe into his rear and wiggling it.... yuk!!!!!!!

but I must stress.. a lot of great points mentioned.. and if you want to know what I don't like.. just re-read the previous posts and you'll know.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Submissive guys (sub girls are great)
Big toe up someone's ass
Really dirty feet
really stinky feet
long, unkempt toe nails
French Pedicure

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me add to the list.. very long toenaisl.. especially with hose... yuk!!!!!

i'm still trying to get used to the whole bare feet in pumps (no hose or anything).. but can't get used to it if the feet are ashy...

speaking of ashy.. ashy feet in general aren't my thing.. yuk!!!

as well as many of the aforementioned items

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I don't like seeing foot torture or Bastinado. If a woman isn't enjoying what's being done to her feet, it's ruined for me.

I also don't like stereotypes, particularly when people think that we foot guys have some sort of mental disability that turns us into obsessive, groveling, mindless freaks at the sight of feet like a werewolf during a full moon.

Oh, and slobbering. I don't like when someone slobbers on a woman's feet during foot worship...yuck!

Bondo

Basically agree with everything you said. For a while, I thought I was the only one who DIDN'T like feet slobbered on. Still do sometimes. lol I like sensual kissing and sniffing, but zero contact with the tongue or any saliva whatsoever. Finds stuff like that is rare.

Also hate the mentalty: "Well, I don't understand the fetish, therefore something must be wrong with HIM!" [Roll Eyes] Just because you don't understand it doesn't necessarily mean it HAS to be understood. Sometimes it merely is what it is, nothing more.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsylover:
I don't care for footjob pics...whacking it to a picture with some dude's dick prominently displayed isn't exactly my cup of tea. [Confused]

Co-sign. I can compromise: if the lady is rubbing the guy's package (while its still firmly HIDDEN in his pants), I don't mind (much), just as long as I NEVER *SEE* THE PACKAGE. [Confused]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foot job pics dont do much for me. and i dont like people cuming in girls shoes they dont even know also stealing shoes and socks from women
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this is my 50th post, I thought I would celebrate in my own tiny way by taking a humorous look at the things I hate about foot fetish. So, in the style of Jeremy Clarkson, here we go:

I hate:
  • Footjob pics. If I wanted to look at some bloke's cock I'd turn gay.
  • Long toe-nails. They look wrong. Nail clippers cost about £1. If a woman can afford twenty quid for a bloody lipstick, surely she can afford one for a couple of bits of sharp metal?
  • Prejudicial preconceptions about foot fetishists and portrayals of us foot guys in the movies. Like English politicians in the Labour cabinet, we are a minority group and can't stand up for ourselves in the big, wide, Scottish-led England. We are not rapists, sickos and murderers, but ordinary people trying to make a living and express ourselves as best we can in a world which does not recognise foot fetishists as people. Mind you, 40 years ago, it was illegal to be gay.
  • The movie called Big Trouble. It was supposed to be a comedy. The only comedy in the film was that the movie studio thought it would make a few quid. And Sofia Vergara's feet were wasted on him.
  • Really dirty feet. Women, keep 'em clean. How would you like it if I didn't clean my penis for a week and you sucked it?
  • Shoe-play. I like women's feet, I'm a foot lover and licking the remains of a cow's arse does not turn me on, thank you very much.
  • Beautiful women with unkept, dry, scaly, boney, horrible feet. Foul. Not a turn-on at all. You spend stacks of money on moisturisers, make up and stuff for your face - look after your feet, have a pedicure, something, but don't expect me to go anywhere near your ugly feet. Or make love to you. Or fancy you. Or notice you. Or even look in your general direction. Especially if you are Paris Hilton or have the intellectual capacity of an anaesthetised stick insect.
  • The annoying musak in preview videos from foot sites. I'm at home, not in an elevator or M&S, and don't want to listen to Phil Collins or the X-factor album.
  • People who think foot personals (sic) are a good way to meet people. People, the people who write these things are men, and the blokes who reply to the "woman" who haven't worked out that these "women" are actually blokes really, really annoy me. Stop wasting oxygen, work out that most of the stuff on the web is all bollocks, get a girlfriend and get on with it.
  • People who ask everyone for voyeur, candid pictures. Get up off your arses and get your own - it's really not difficult. We've all got camera phones. Just make sure you turn the sound off before it goes 'click' as you take the picture. A 'click' leads to your nose being on the receiving end of a particularly weighty and accurate punch from her six-foot-six, eighteen-stone built-like-a-brick-outhouse rugby player boyfriend. Trust me.

I do, however, love my girlfriend. Oh, and a good pint of English cider. And the English football team, even though they lost, in the Quarter finals, against Portugal, for the forth World Cup in a row.

I'd like to think that those of you who read this post found it amusing, although I realise that I have almost certainly failed to emulate Jezza Clarkson's style.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'd like to think that those of you who read this post found it amusing
Your British lingo ("bloke" "quid" "bollocks" "arses" "bloody" etc.) made it pretty interesting... [Cheers]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links