Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SICK....This blows my mind. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SICK....This blows my mind.
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellas, If I didnt see it I wouldnt believe it. My wife and I just got back from a Dairy Quick ice cream store. Behind the building is a grassy shaded area with tables, chairs, and benches ect. There were two ladies with a little boy about 9 / 10 and a girl about 3 years younger. The one lady was a hottie and had polished toes, toe rings and wore wedge type sandals. The boy finished his ice cream and ran around for a while. When he came back to the table the hottie had her foot resting on a stool. The little guy pulled off her sandal and stared at the sole of her foot. She asked the other woman Whats he doing? His mom said he has a foot fetish. Both ladies were laughing hysterically and the little guy was kissing her toes one at a time. The hottie was still laughing like a crazy person and said you missed one do em over. Then the kid licked her toes as she wiggled them for a few seconds and she said thats enough and put her sandal back on. They left and they were still laughing. My wife was really pissed. I dont understand these ladies behavour. I sincerely hope that they dont know that foot fetishes are a sexual thing and this was something innocent. But DAM Are some people so out of touch? Could this be considered a form of child abuse? What if your son did this?
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that`s not child abuse homie. unless she beat him to get him to do it, then it`s not. besides, it was just a joke and she knows beter to not do anything sexual with a minor

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Child abuse? No, IMHO, it is not intercourse or anything close to that, but I would not have a 10 year old boy doing something like that especially in public. That is something a woman should leave for a man to do. It is the perception of what the young pre-teen boy did that is issue here. THis is similiar to teachers having relations with young boys. No way! I am married and we have an 8 year old son and would break a tree into a woman for some of the BS some teachers have done with these boys. Get a man to do a man's job and not a boy.

[ July 04, 2006, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is no way a form of Child Abuse. And maybe she was just joking with the boy letting the boy kiss her toes and lick her soles. But if not and the women actually seemed to really enjoy it and like it?

Then that is pretty messed up indeed. Doing anything sexual with a pre-teen and minor is wrong no matter if it's your own kids or not your own kids. If the boy was not her own kid and the boy was OVER 18 Years Old then it wouldn't be no big of a deal since that would both be adults.

But adults doing anything sexual with a minor is a no no and should not be taken lightly.

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neo
Elite Trooper
Member # 1891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neo   Email Neo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, gotta be the devils advocate here. Sexual context is in the eye of the beholder. For example, when we see a sexy foot, we become sexually aroused. When someone without a foot fetish sees a pretty foot, they see just a pretty foot. No sexual arousal, no craving to rub one off, they just see a foot. On that note, if the women really didnt see it as truly sexual or behave as if it were, then what is the harm? In fact, responding negatively may do more harm than good.
From experience, I have heard on many occasions children using a bad word . More often than not, the only ones that repeat the use of the word are the ones who are shown or taught that it is "naughty".
When I visit family in Europe, being an American I get freaked when we go swimming and everyone takes off thier tops.(Men and the Women). They think nothing of chatting with thier friends wives as they are all topless, and I cant help but ogle the beautiful boobies. I guess I am just trying to show some examples of how we project our views onto what we see.
If you are familiar with the Rohrshok test, what one man sees as a butterfly another will see as a monster.
I agree if there was any hint of true sexual context or enjoyment it would be sick, but if it was truly innocent, as all children start out, it isnt a problem at all.

--------------------
Steve McQueens` got nothin` on me...........
www.Pinks-Sexy-Feet.com
www.Pinks-Handjobs.com
www.HostileHandjobs.com

Posts: 284 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks All. This whole is really disturbing me. Neo! Maybe youre right. Maybe it was all in fun. What got me is the way she said (you missed one do em over) and the way she wiggled her toes while he licked them. She seemed to enjoy the whole thing but as you said, Maybe it wasnt sexual but I wouldnt let my kids do that.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta agree that sexual content is in the eye of the beholder. They probably thought it was just innocent fun, that sometimes little kids do crazy stuff.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the reason the woman laughed so much.. they see that it's innocent for a 10year old who doesn't realize in their view how sexual the thing can be if he was much older. plus.. what kid does that? and then.. being pampered is a good thing and women don't often see it as sexual. some wish their men did that without it being sexual (i've heard that said too many times) and others wish it was sexual

to me.. it's a situation where it could be embarassing or funny and they laughed it off to not embarass the kid. i think .. if it's just the isolated situation.. it's just harmless fun.the mom is probably not trying to offend and hurt the kid and let him just play hoping it's only a phase.

so.. i'm seeing it more like Neo points it out. now.. if the kissing the toes was done by request from the woman.. then i'd have issues with it.. big time.. but if its the kid bringing it up and not habitually.. then that is different!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not child abuse, but there's another name for it--incest.
It may be fairly innocent now, but what if the kid gets older, and he and his mom still do it?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this just proves that most people think of feet as just feet

we're a small minority that thinks of feet as a sexual bodypart

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
It's not child abuse, but there's another name for it--incest.
It may be fairly innocent now, but what if the kid gets older, and he and his mom still do it?

I think they boy was licking the toes of the mother's friend and not the mother.

To answer the question, I think it isn't sexual for the woman involved. I'm sure that it was treated as just some sort of cute/odd thing the boy happened to do in the moment. However, it could very well be sexual for the boy and neither of the women realizes it. I know there are a percentage of us whose fetish began at an early age, including myself. Speaking for myself, I know I couldn't explain in words what I felt for women's feet when I was a kid. However, I still remember getting a "special feeling" in the nether region whenever I got the opportunity to massage or tickle a girl's feet.

The fact that the mother said to the other woman that her son has a foot fetish leads me to believe that this was not the first time that the boy had exhibited this kind of behavior in front of his mother. With that in mind, the boy probably does have some sort of an attraction to female feet and he could very well have a full blown foot fetish, considering the fact that he's licking the woman's toes and not just massaging them. I would say that the boy is pretty well along on the road to foot fetishism, considering that, from a personal standpoint, it had never occured to me to suck or lick a girl's toes until I was in my mid-teens (but maybe I was just slow to catch on).

Considering the boy's behavior, the mother could very well be correct in saying her son has a foot fetish but maybe she is just using that terminology out of convenience to explain her son's actions, and not realizing that her son may actually be getting turned on by acting out this kind of behavior. She might think that a full-blown fetish doesn't, or can't, develop at her son's young age. I think parents have a tendency to think of their sons and daughters as non-sexual beings, and I think most of them don't realize that something like a foot fetish can start at a young age.

Now, if the boy does have a foot fetish, it would remain to be seen how the boy deals with it and how he acts in the future if this kind of behavior is commonplace for him and it goes unchecked by his mother or father (if there is one). If the boy continues thinking this is normal behavior and he can do this at his whim and not exert any self control over his actions because he simply doesn't know any better, then it could become quite a problem later on down the road.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dub
Board Regular
Member # 12547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm jealous of that little kid... =(
Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Civis Romanus Sum
Major Player
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Civis Romanus Sum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neo:
Ok, gotta be the devils advocate here. Sexual context is in the eye of the beholder. For example, when we see a sexy foot, we become sexually aroused. When someone without a foot fetish sees a pretty foot, they see just a pretty foot. No sexual arousal, no craving to rub one off, they just see a foot. On that note, if the women really didnt see it as truly sexual or behave as if it were, then what is the harm? In fact, responding negatively may do more harm than good.
From experience, I have heard on many occasions children using a bad word . More often than not, the only ones that repeat the use of the word are the ones who are shown or taught that it is "naughty".
When I visit family in Europe, being an American I get freaked when we go swimming and everyone takes off thier tops.(Men and the Women). They think nothing of chatting with thier friends wives as they are all topless, and I cant help but ogle the beautiful boobies. I guess I am just trying to show some examples of how we project our views onto what we see.
If you are familiar with the Rohrshok test, what one man sees as a butterfly another will see as a monster.
I agree if there was any hint of true sexual context or enjoyment it would be sick, but if it was truly innocent, as all children start out, it isnt a problem at all.

I totally agree with you.

(short off topic: going around topless on the beach is not such a widespread habit for women here in Europe (or at least here in Italy) as you made it sound.Some women do so,but they are really a minority,I'd say not more than 5% [Wink] )

--------------------
Dum loquimur, fugerit inuida aetas.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.

Posts: 182 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fate, well said.. dead on! I'm sure his mom is hoping it's a phase he's going through that is cute... but when he gets older.. that may not be the case.

I learned to keep my liking of feet from my mom because when I first showed signs of it.. she laughed it off and at home made it clear she didn't approve.. but at the time I showed inclinantion.. she laughed it off. i was about 8 at the time.. soon as I hit 13... any attempts to talk about feet or look at them that my mom spotted.. she came down on me like a hawk on the prowl. So.. the take home lesson for me is to hide my interest.

in fact.. anything sexual I felt.. had to keep it from my folks. mom would tell dad... dad would punish me for being interested in what teens normally get interested. so.. i grew up in my teens an expert at hiding both my interest in feet and my interest in women.. out of fear i'd get in trouble with my folks.

whereas.. at 8.. my mom laughed at it and at home impresed on me that not all men are cool with an 8 year old touching or interested in the feet of the women in their lives (wife or daughter didn't matter). so for my personal safety.. i should keep my interest to myself. that is how she dealt with it.

to this day.. i go through great lengths to keep my interest from my folks... and quite successfully. the day they find out.. i'm going to feel like i need to die.. but i'll cross that bridge when i get there.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Hello again. I dont want to make this thread about me and I still find this whole thing disturbing. When I was about five years old I would day dream about female feet in nylons and get aroused. I remeber many of the women dipping and dangling in high heels. I sniffed female shoes and stockings every chance I got. I must have been about ten years old and my older cousin baby sat my brother and I. She kicked her shoes off and fell asleep on the couch. I sniffed her nylon toes and even kissed them. Dam! i'll never forget that. I wonder if that kid had the same feelings? At ten years old. I would never let my feelings for female feet be known. I'm still shocked.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links