Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SICK....This blows my mind. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SICK....This blows my mind.
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's a lucky boy.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think the kids mom n friend were viewing it in terms that we would,and obviously they don't comprehend the sexuality attached to a foot fetish.that's my opinion on it.its kinda like my cat has a thing for snuggling up into my arm and licking my armpit;to me its just him being cute,but if I were to tell a guy who's into pits that my cat does that he'd probably call it beastality lol.my point is I highly doubt thease women comprehended what goes through a fetishist mind and cock,and if they did I doubt they'd allow it..
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neo:
if the women really didnt see it as truly sexual or behave as if it were, then what is the harm?

From the way I read it there was absolutely nothing sexual about it from either party. The boy is probably too young to be sexualizing this activity and, maybe due to a sugar high from the ice cream, was just being silly. The women treated it no differently than if a dog was licking her feet. So, there's no abuse here.

Now if his mom is encouraging or making him do this to her at home or the women would have started moaning sensuously as he did it then there'd be some reason for concern.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
[the way I read it there was absolutely nothing sexual about it from either party. The boy is probably too young to be sexualizing this activity and, maybe due to a sugar high from the ice cream, was just being silly. The women treated it no differently than if a dog was licking her feet. So, there's no abuse here.

Now if his mom is encouraging or making him do this to her at home or the women would have started moaning sensuously as he did it then there'd be some reason for concern. [/QB]

Can't argue with that [Smile]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, it's the perfect opportunity to get your hands.. or better said your tongue on those feet WITHOUT being a pervert. Girls might think it's innocent.. but the footfetish boy knows he likes it very much (sexual).

What sucks..
is that his mum knows about the footfetish.

If a woman asked to worship her feet and I was 10years old and it was something sexual for her too. I wouldn't give a shit [Evil Grin] ... I would lick her feet like there was no end. Activities involving penis/vagina is what i think is disturbing.
lol

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
number1 solebrother
Board Regular
Member # 15322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for number1 solebrother   Email number1 solebrother   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:The boy is probably too young to be sexualizing this activity...[/QB]
I certainly beg to differ! At age 5 I had perpetual erections at the mere sight or for that matter, the mere THOUGHT of female feet and by that boy's age, I was sneaking the naked feet of my sleeping aunt and her daughter every chance I got- WITH A MIND NUMBING HARD ON THE WHOLE TIME. At that age I fantasized about sucking toes, licking soles, and fucking a woman's toes fast and hard. So one can't assume that the boy's thoughts are so innocent. Food for thought, now do the the dishes please.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was inappropriate. Period.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was harmless fun UNLESS
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless the woman got some sort of sexual enjoyment from the activity...
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's sad.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that kid was just like me except he was a little older than me when something very similar had happened in my life many years ago. I won't get into the details, but my parents basically told me to stop, and I did.

Let's just say, my parents "appropriate" way of handling this type of situation still did not solve my bigger longer term problem, LOL

[ August 20, 2006, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fetish for female started at around age five. I can only suspect that the little guy was geting off. Surely every adult has heard of the term (foot fetish) I still find the whole thing disturbing.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcrazy3
Board Regular
Member # 17175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcrazy3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilarious!!

--------------------
http://www.playtoymagazine.com (the teenfeet community)

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links