Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WHAT U GUYS THINK OF PAKISTANI GIRLS FEET (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WHAT U GUYS THINK OF PAKISTANI GIRLS FEET
baby bilal
Member # 15800

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baby bilal   Email baby bilal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, what u guys think
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never really been exposed to any in real or cyber life but I'm sure I love em.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ME EITHER
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklingsolesmaster
Major Player
Member # 14850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklingsolesmaster   Email Ticklingsolesmaster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here as well,so i wouldn't know?

--------------------
Passing ghosts heres the host
talk of nothing matters most
urban fracture whats the matter
only i am lost

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they are as beautiful as some Indian feet I´ve seen...
How about posting some pics...?

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi... due to me living in London, I get to see quite a few of these!
And i do have to say, that most of them have beautiufl feet!
Most of them also usually wear open toes shoes or sandals, so that sure is a plus!
All in all... i am a huge fan of them and hope to get my hands on a pir of pakistani feet at some point!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As with the female feet of any other race or ethnicity, I judge each individual pair as I see them. To do otherwise makes little sense.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crumplin
Loyal Member
Member # 2741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crumplin   Email crumplin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring em on mate, asap
Posts: 88 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
As with the female feet of any other race or ethnicity, I judge each individual pair as I see them. To do otherwise makes little sense.

I agree, it's nearly impossible to make a blanket statement other than the fact that I do like their dark complexions and they're used to wearing sandals and going barefoot.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a white girl foot lover. Not a dusky.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quinten jr
Board Regular
Member # 5209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for quinten jr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totaly agree with feetness. but i will add that, from my own experiance, pakistani women have BEAUTIFULY shaped and colored feet. WAY TO GO MAN! show your love!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well like I always say,if the lady has sexy feet,thats all that matter's to me,I like all sexy female feet.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi... due to me living in London, I get to see quite a few of these!

That's great news for someone like me who's planning to live there soon [Smile] .
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feature
Board Regular
Member # 15918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feature   Email feature   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My job, in Britain, has taken me, over the years, into many Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi homes. I don't judge great feet by race or ethnicity, but I hasten to add that I have seen some magnificent feet amongst these communities. Shoes are very often sandels or mules and give a great view of lovely feet going in and out of them. A few years ago I was in a Bangladeshi house sitting at the kitchen table talking with a duaghter. The mother walks in, with strappy sandels, and askes me if I would like some tea. She goes to a kitchen cupboard, cannot reach without lifting her feet right up in her shoes, and I saw the most magnificent feet I have ever seen without question. Even the daughter noticed me looking at her mum's feet. I shall never forget that exzperience and still dream about being down at her feet today.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll bulk pakistani in with the arab catagory and its pretty simple.jus like any other race they can be hit or miss...but I will state the ones who are "maad forign",tend to not know what the word pedicure means,or even know they exsist(that's how it appears atleast)and have some fkn dinosour lookin feet for real.I see my fare share during the work week and that's truth right there.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links