Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » WHAT U GUYS THINK OF PAKISTANI GIRLS FEET (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WHAT U GUYS THINK OF PAKISTANI GIRLS FEET
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a few different pair of pakistani feet. I thought some were hot and I thought some were not.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CraigyBoy, What does dusky mean? dark???

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farukh112
Major Player
Member # 6675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farukh112   Email farukh112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most respectfull i would say that i don't agree with people those who say " only feet matters to them" i would rather say that each and every plave has got some special quality and no doubt Pakistan,India,Bangladesh and Iran are the best as far as the female feet are concerned and the reason is that they don't have much option to show her other body parts so they give much more attention to thier feet and toenails.

--------------------
farukh112

Posts: 122 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wstimey3
BANNED
Member # 16141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wstimey3   Email wstimey3       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in NYC and am exposed to many women of different ethnicities. I find that most of the Pakisani/Indian women here are familliar with grooming there feet and do get pedicures. Some of these women have very sexy feet with a beautful tanned complexion. I notice too that it seems most of the women of this background have long usually thin feet and nice thin long toes also. My fetish doesnt discriminate lol. Very sexy.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merit
BANNED
Member # 15983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merit   Author's Homepage   Email merit       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know cause most Indian feet that I have seen are pretty dark and quite unattrctive, but I'm sure not all of them. So I guess I would agree with Craigy Boy.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merit
BANNED
Member # 15983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merit   Author's Homepage   Email merit       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In addition Indian feet and pakistani feet are almost the same in texture and appearance.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wstimey3
BANNED
Member # 16141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wstimey3   Email wstimey3       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure no foot enthusiast here would turn down the feet of the hot actresses in the Karma Sutra movie.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In some ways feet are kinda like every other part of a woman. Society shows you from a young age the the lighter the shade the prettier it is. So it's no surprise that many people prefer lighter looking feet. We as a North American society (in particular) have been conditioned in this manner.

As I child though, I was lucky enough to be exposed to so many different ethnic backrounds and their beautiful female feet, that the shade of them doesn't matter at all. But I can honestly understand someone who only likes white feet and thinks dark ones are ugly.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love pakistani feet, they look so sweaty and tastey!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

very very sexy feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can understand that sort of sickness as well, Sinnister. It's pathetic and sad, but I can understand it.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a site called ethnicfoot.com There is one lady that comes to mind that I posted around January or Febuary that is featured in the free section. Man are they nice. Enjoy!

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalefeet
Board Regular
Member # 14230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalefeet   Email femalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Desi feet are my favourite. Love going to asian shops and looking at ladies shoes. Bata company rules. All women are great , but I admit , I do have a bias for south asian lasses feet. Valimas and weeding gatherings are best , to voyeur on South asian ladies feet. Iranians have nice feet. worshipped a pair of a half iraninh welsh lady. Best of both worlds. www.thisisjewel.co.uk. One hot lady, seriously. Like the mehndi and anklets also. ( farukh112 we need to chat buddy)
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_lover
Board Regular
Member # 11389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_lover   Author's Homepage   Email Foot_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i m from paksitan
pkistanis girl have ver very preety feet
for futher contect me at aleemi_4u@yahoo.com

--------------------
maxi

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really only a fan of white girls feet.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not one to discriminate against pretty feet even if they are from Mars. I know a gal from Bangladesh that had exquisitely perfect pedicured feet all the time. She looks just like the girl called "Mocha" that has pictures posted around the net from time to time. Nothing wrong with that AT ALL!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links