Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wemon Celebritys who have foot-fetishs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wemon Celebritys who have foot-fetishs
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What wemon Celebritys have foot fetieshs, i know Carmen Eletra likes to have her toes sucked but wat other wemon have foot-fetishs?
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spelling good you.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drew barrymore i think has 1 too
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drew Barrymore? Why do you think that. I would loe to know that though because she has really nice peds to me.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
banana
Board Regular
Member # 9118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportscamdrew
Board Regular
Member # 16390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportscamdrew   Author's Homepage   Email sportscamdrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jenny mccarthy always goes barefoot and loves having toes sucked

--------------------
ccs

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This question came up once before on this board. I dont remenber them all but to name two Cybill Shepard loves having her feet kissed and J lo really gets off on having her toes sucked.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marc Anthony is so damn lucky!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The country singer Deana Carter is really into showing off her feet and will often during interviews flash her soles for the camera. In all her videos as well, there are always plenty of close-ups of her bare feet.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
straight women like to tease with thier feet - lesbian women may have a foot fetish for other girls feet - but straight women with a foot fetish - thats as rare as hen's teeth.

[Laugh]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"J lo really gets off on having her toes sucked. " wow that might be the most amazing thing i ever heard bc her feet r so damn amazing
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gojiita00
Board Regular
Member # 16372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gojiita00   Email gojiita00   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with footdude, Jlo does have some pretty toes (remembers watching "If you had my love")he's sooo lucky

--------------------
Yes I am weird but maybe can find acceptans here.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

o yes and pamala andersin sed on MTV once that the sexyiest part of a women is her feet
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Spelling good you.

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Drew Barrymore? Why do you think that. I would loe to know that though because she has really nice peds to me.

i read somewhere (it probably was here) that in her autobiography when she was w/ tom green she used to give him footjobs... it was like she had been the initiator of wanting to try it the way it was said ... i assume she must have liked having her toes sucked too it seems as much as he probably liked doing it. my speculations... i think she has pretty feet too, i saw her do a shoot in a ellie magazine an i remember looking at them like, wow.i seen her on mtv diary also in a shot w/ tom green and she had put her foot on his lap also... but like i said, i think she has 1 not certain for sure those are clues i cued on to
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links