Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wemon Celebritys who have foot-fetishs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wemon Celebritys who have foot-fetishs
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr. white:
o yes and pamala andersin sed on MTV once that the sexyiest part of a women is her feet

i know hes not a woman , but i read in ellie randomly that tommy lee liked feet as well... funny that they end up hookin up lucky bastard, lol
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr. white:
o yes and pamala andersin sed on MTV once that the sexyiest part of a women is her feet

I must have missed that mind you my ladyfreind has only had NTL for 5 years & im not reaaly really into alot of that rap/dance/boyband type music that I would imagine gets played on there, well according too my ladyfreind's neighbour anyway.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, the spelling. If your name wasn't either out of Clue or Resevoir Dogs, I'd have a good laugh. Anyway, to answer your question, just because a girl likes to have her toe sucked doesn't mean that she has a foot fetish. Or because she does stuff with her feet. There's your answer.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
straight women like to tease with thier feet - lesbian women may have a foot fetish for other girls feet - but straight women with a foot fetish - thats as rare as hen's teeth.

[Laugh]

[Laugh] kinda true,but there are some out there,I have only met a few here on the net.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a female friend who has a foot fetish...its actually gross she likes to smell used guys sneakers/trainers [Cry] so so so so gross.

but yeah, it does exist, shes likes to masterbate whilst smelling shoes, exactly the same as some of us people on this board, just with male shoes instead of female ones.

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll bet Tom was happy with that.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Web Cruiser:
I have a female friend who has a foot fetish...its actually gross she likes to smell used guys sneakers/trainers [Cry] so so so so gross.

but yeah, it does exist, shes likes to masterbate whilst smelling shoes, exactly the same as some of us people on this board, just with male shoes instead of female ones.

Web

Thanks for posting that as it confirms that there are women out there that are into it as a certain long runnining thread by the name of, Women Who Love Mens Feet proved on this forum only a year or so ago. Oh by the way I don't think there's anything gross about what lady does & I say good luck too her if that's what she enjoys doing after all it'ss no different to what any of us would do in the same curcumstances so I don't belive we can have double-standards were this sort of thing is concerned or were going to end up looking like a right load of hypocrytes otherwise!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bman:
J lo really gets off on having her toes sucked.

Soooooo, where did you hear/read that, mate?

Also, I have heard that Patricia Heaton said once that she has a thing for feet. Now, giving or receiving? That is the question...

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
isitmyfault
Loyal Member
Member # 6565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isitmyfault     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FVA2gs-jCGk

That J Lo Video.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In a really early interview Britney Spears said she liked having her feet kissed.

http://feet.thefuntimesguide.com/celebrity_feet/britney_spears_foot_fetish.php

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by moxy:
In a really early interview Britney Spears said she liked having her feet kissed.

http://feet.thefuntimesguide.com/celebrity_feet/britney_spears_foot_fetish.php

I guess we can only pressume that her husband was'nt prepared to worship her feet & while I would accept that it has been well & truly documented on this forum in the last few years that her feet are'nt as cute as they should be, it still has to be said that at least they are better than nothing & at least she offers them to her bloke. I might be mistaken but I reckon he must havr the same negative attitude towards women's feet as my cleaner's husband because if Britney get's as excited by having her feet kissed as were led to belive then I reckon a refusal to grant her wishes would see her become dishartened very quickly indeed. As I say her feet are'nt as good as many female celebs that get mentioned on this forum but be honest with ourselbes here & admit to ourselves that most of us would be up for a bit of toe sucking if Britney(yes I know fat chance), ever offered us the chance to worship her feet & Toe Sucker & myself would be the first one's in the que because her feet are extreamly sweaty apparently which is just how we both like them!

--------------------

shamda1
Board Regular
Member # 2506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamda1   Author's Homepage   Email shamda1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just because a woman likes having her toes sucked does not mean she has a foot fetish. There is a big difference. We could start a whole thread on what the definition of a fetish is. I think some women may like showing their feet off and teasing us with them, but that does not mean they have a foot fetish either. Have any of these women admitted to having a fetish for feet?

--------------------
The best free foot site on the net http://www.todaysfeetures.com

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

quote:
Originally posted by shamda1:
Just because a woman likes having her toes sucked does not mean she has a foot fetish. There is a big difference. We could start a whole thread on what the definition of a fetish is. I think some women may like showing their feet off and teasing us with them, but that does not mean they have a foot fetish either. Have any of these women admitted to having a fetish for feet?

Point-taken & I accept that there are one or two cruel teasers out there, but then again I would never class them as having a footfetish. I must admit that< Kylie herself is a bit of a mystery, because she told FHM magazine back in 1998 that her Feet were her fave part of her body, hence the messageI was led to belive she was sending out was that she wanted us guys to have a good look at & admire her cute Feet, but then according to, Calico Jack she gave another magazine the impression that she was a bit freaked out to discover there were websites dedicated entirely to her Feet & even though I still like her & always will, I have to say I was bit puzzled at the mixed messages she was sending out.

--------------------

benedictine
Board Regular
Member # 14762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benedictine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deleted because I suddenly realised that wemon means women. Never mind.
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links