Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » second long toe (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: second long toe
deji
Board Regular
Member # 16561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deji   Email deji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are there any foot sites out of the thousands that deal only with second longs toes...im like obessed with women with long second toes...or does anyone any know any lonks to sites with a model with freakishly long second toes?

thanks

Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hmmhoyhoy
Board Regular
Member # 12295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hmmhoyhoy   Email hmmhoyhoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been lookin too with no luck
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called Morton's toe, and is considered a defect. I'd have to concur with that and say that a woman's foot cannot possibly be perfect if she's got that particular trait.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long toes are a turn on. A site that features this is anglefoot.com where, just to be featured on the site you have to have a size 8.5 foot or above. Most have above. Enjoy!

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant stand long toes. Especially 2nd toes that seem to have an extra knuckle.

I like the 2nd toes to have a "pincer" relationship with the big toe. Look at a pair of pruning clippers. Like the little hand held ones, not the big loppers.

I love the big toe to slope up, and the 2nd toe to slope down. Having a freakly long 2nd toe doesnt do it.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
It's called Morton's toe, and is considered a defect. I'd have to concur with that and say that a woman's foot cannot possibly be perfect if she's got that particular trait.

Could you site a source for this conclusion? I'm not saying that the deduction is improbable, but it kinda' strikes me as odd because a lot of the classic paintings and sculptures you'll see in museums and things, portraying "perfect" human beauty/anatomy, usually depict the second toes on feet as being longer than the big toes. I'm curious as to at what point this was considered a defect.

As for me, I dig longer second toes on female feet, but it's not necessarily a requirement to make the feet "perfect".

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate when the second toe is longer. To me it looks freakish. I like when toes go down in line from biggest to smallest. That is just the way womens feet should be.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard somewhere that having Morton's toe means you're good in bed. Unverified, I know, but that's just what I heard.

By the way, I've seen plenty of hot female feet with longer second toes.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smellyfootluv65
Loyal Member
Member # 10639

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smellyfootluv65   Email Smellyfootluv65   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for sure agree with zeeman, second long toe is a huge turn off for me but hey, smelly feet are huge for me and some hate it so w/e.

--------------------
toe lick

Posts: 80 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hmmhoyhoy
Board Regular
Member # 12295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hmmhoyhoy   Email hmmhoyhoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smellyfootluv65:
I for sure agree with zeeman, second long toe is a huge turn off for me but hey, smelly feet are huge for me and some hate it so w/e.

I think thats the best way to look at it, I LOVE second toes longer and HATE smelly feet. But well said smellyfootluv, I mean to each his own.

*EDIT* Sorry...no links to nude pics allowed.

[ September 04, 2006, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: Lou Gojira ]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long juicy looking toe's RULE in my book [Mmm] [Drool] [Joint]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hmmhoyhoy:
I have been lookin too with no luck

Where have you been lookin?
Have yall tried google?(just type in long toes)
Have yall tried Wu's link's,like sexylongtoe's.com in the BHE section,and size 10 and up,and then there's toewigglers.com.
There are quite a few site's,not alot that cater to long toe's,but there out there.I tell ya what I'm going to do,I'm going to post some link's in the website's and URL section for long toe's. [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta agree with the folks that the 2nd toe being bigger is a turn-off. To me, a perfect foot has all of the toes in size order.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is called the BIG TOE for a reason

it's supposed to be bigger

i'm not a fan of evolution toe at all

feet can still look nice with a slight case of evolution toe but can't be considered perfect

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R We talking a signifigant difference inlenght. I have heard the story that it means one is very intelligent. In either case there is a girl at work who has a longer second toe and it does not take away from her feet at all. There is no extra knuckle or anything like that. It's funny though because her friend say she has a dwarf toe big toe since it is shorter.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links