Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » second long toe (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: second long toe
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
It's called Morton's toe, and is considered a defect. I'd have to concur with that and say that a woman's foot cannot possibly be perfect if she's got that particular trait.

Could you site a source for this conclusion? I'm not saying that the deduction is improbable, but it kinda' strikes me as odd because a lot of the classic paintings and sculptures you'll see in museums and things, portraying "perfect" human beauty/anatomy, usually depict the second toes on feet as being longer than the big toes. I'm curious as to at what point this was considered a defect.
First hit when doing a search: http://www.foot.com/info/cond_mortons_toe.jsp

Apparently lots of sites have similar info. (I don't care to research this topic, as it's not a turn-on for me. [Big Grin] I even make jokes to my g/f about me cutting off part of her morton's, in order to help her achieve closer to perfection.)

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toyfiend
Elite Trooper
Member # 1767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toyfiend   Author's Homepage   Email toyfiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer if the second one is longer
Posts: 434 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deji
Board Regular
Member # 16561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deji   Email deji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does neone have ne pics?
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hmmhoyhoy
Board Regular
Member # 12295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hmmhoyhoy   Email hmmhoyhoy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new model in the contribution forum has 2nd toe longer than her big and its pretty sexy
Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like a personal preference. My wife's second toe's are slightly longer than her big toe's and I love em but I also LOVE to see womens feet in the very pointed toe stilettos. I paid a few bucks for real sterling silver non adjustable toe rings and she can wear em with or without hose and the stylish pointed toe pumps. I love kissing her ring so to speak... Once I dated a gal and all of her toes were about the same length. Zowie! She had size 7 feet and wore a size 8 high heel to accomodate the pointed toes of her shoes. Her feet slipped around in her shoes and made that flapping sound when she walked. Her feet reminded me of frogs feet. Yuck!
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deji
Board Regular
Member # 16561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deji   Email deji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what model???
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babylonia
Board Regular
Member # 15536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babylonia   Email Babylonia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guys I know who like feet dislike a longer second toe.
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goofballa
Major Player
Member # 3167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goofballa   Author's Homepage   Email goofballa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like its about 60/40 but then we have the same ratio on my sites pedisolejunction.com is a site that features ladys with small feet size 4 to 8 while anglefoot.com features ladys that have larger feet 9 and above. I think the largest I have posted is size 12. Anywho based on the join rate it still comes up 60/40 small feet win. I personally like larger feet.... More to love the way I see it. My girlfriend who, by the way, is featured on the site,wears a size 7 Seems like I am stuck right in the middle.

--------------------
Tracy dunivan

Posts: 135 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zeeman:
I hate when the second toe is longer. To me it looks freakish. I like when toes go down in line from biggest to smallest. That is just the way womens feet should be.

i couldnt have said it any better than that. i totally agree that the second toe being longer is a big turn off hell long toes are a big turn off for me to each their own.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer short pudgy toes, but I certainly wouldn't avert my eyes from a pretty pair of feet just because of long toes or a longer second toe.

Morton's Toe huh? I never knew it had a name, and neither did I think it was a disorder, treatable at that according to the article linked above.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links