Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Some real deep feelings! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some real deep feelings!
toe2heel
Board Regular
Member # 3321

Icon 9 posted      Profile for toe2heel   Email toe2heel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is some deep/weired sh*t I never mentioned before, I wonder if any fellow f/fetishist can relate to this?

Ever since I can remember I have never, ever walked around bare foot apart from on a beach or in a pool.

Since I was young, I have always had a problem being bare foot and pretty much have always worn socks, even just bumming about at home. I even used to wear them to bed!

It was a joke all around my family "he never shows his feet" or "you must have the softest feet around!".
My parents used to joke "you wont be wearing them in bed when you get a girlfriend",and of course they were right.

I once was in a play at school where we had to be bare foot and one of my aunts who came to see the play joked "ohhh, we got to see your feet tonight on the stage!"

This is even stranger, but I used to enjoy walking around on my own bare foot, e.g, when my parents would go out I would walk around the garden etc , it used to bring weird feelings that I can relate to sexual feelings now I am older.

My girlfriend accommodates my fetish to some degree now but I wonder if any of this
early stuff has anything to do with why I have one? Does this sound barmy or what! Anyone else experienced this? I must be a loon!

Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
8cuteToes20f
Board Regular
Member # 16729

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8cuteToes20f     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think all this means is that you obviously think of feet in a sexual way. its the same as not wanting to walk around with your penis hanging out.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't fully relate.. but looking back.. my feet are rarely visible.. always got some footwear and socks on. never thought of it at all.

the very few times my feet are visible.. it's always a big deal with my female friends.. to them.. i've got the cutest feet a man can have.. hate that compliment by the way. makes me less likely to have my feet visible.

never thought much of it until this post.. no sexual anything for me.. they're my feet.. not something i go looking at.

but.. to each his own. i just love women's feet.. and that is where my focus is on!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe2heel
Board Regular
Member # 3321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe2heel   Email toe2heel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:

but.. to each his own. i just love women's feet.. and that is where my focus is on!

RPM

The sight of my own feet does nothing, I love womens feet through & through. Its just the walking around used to feel good.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, the never taking socks off thing, i did that at a school play once, i was the only sheep in the play to wear socks...i kicked up that much a fuss

I AM NOT ALONE!!

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I can remember as a kid, being barefoot was like being naked. I also had to do a school play in kindergarden where we were Thanksgiving indians and I kicked up a fuss and my mom had to take me away. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the sight of all my female classmates and my gorgous teacher showing their feet for the first time. She also showed me my first anklet.

Later on, in gym, we had to be barefoot to do certain activities and I asked the teacher if I could leave my socks on and I did. By third grade, I was doing another school play and... I did do it barefoot, but I felt naked.

At home and around other people, no matter what, I would always keep my socks on, never wanting my feet to be seen. But, later in life, it bacame fun, like being an exhibitionist.

So I'm glad to see I'm not alone either

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*slowly raises his hand*

Me too. I had a dilemma like that as a kid myself. I can remember my mother making me wear flip-flops for a little while because the skin on my feet was peeling away, since they literally never got any air. To this day I feel uneasy about being barefoot around other people. Don't know why...it's just one of those things... [Confused]

I hope this doesn't freak you out or anything toe2heel, but in a way you could think of your liking to go barefoot as a latent form of drag. You dig female feet on every level you can as a guy, but I think subconsciously you're taking it a step further and getting a good idea of how it might feel for a girl to go barefoot herself. And if this is the case, I honestly don't see anything wrong with it...it doesn't make you gay or a closet-transsexual...it could just possibly be your way of feeling closer to a barefoot girl because you know the things she feels.

If it turns your crank, you're not hurting yourself and nobody else is getting hurt, enjoy the guilty pleasure.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. this thread is raising an interesting trend here....

i don't know the whole naked thing with being barefeet. all i know.. for one year of my life (thanks to this thread i now remember)... i had a thing for walking out on asphalt bare footed in the summer. not sure why.. but only did it in my driveway when i had to go get the mail.. take out the trash.. or clean my car.. not sure why i did it that way either.

after that one year.. i've alwasy had footwear on... tend to almost always have socks on.

just never gave it much thought until this thread..

how interesting

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what an interesting discussion! I tend to be the same way - as in not being a barefooter in public. I used to wear socks all of the time, even to bed, as mentioned above. I don't anymore, but was quite as you have described growing up. As a married man of 10 years, this made me laugh:
"My parents used to joke 'you wont be wearing them in bed when you get a girlfriend',and of course they were right. "

Too funny, and so true!

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
You dig female feet on every level you can as a guy, but I think subconsciously you're taking it a step further and getting a good idea of how it might feel for a girl to go barefoot herself. ...it could just possibly be your way of feeling closer to a barefoot girl because you know the things she feels.

This is exactly the way I feel about it and why it arouses me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no i never show my feet, i always get the impression everyone is looking at them when ive got my socks off
Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeesh! All this talk about dudes feet is making me ill.....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you guys talking about keeping your feet hidden and here I am going barefoot as much as possible. If I could I'd go barefoot to work. Around the house it's barefoot, or if it's too cold I'll wear scuff slippers. Don't like to wear shoes unless I have to.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Yeesh! All this talk about dudes feet is making me ill.....

Amen!

However, I have no repressed feelings about going barefoot or wearing sandals.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very few people see my feet. Dudes shouldn't show their toes.

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links