Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Some real deep feelings! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Some real deep feelings!
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I very rarely go barefoot, only when the weather is so hot that I have to, and never when I go out of the house. I'd never wear flip flops either, infact someone should pass a law making it against the law for men to wear them.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote."i just love women's feet.. and that is where my focus is on!"

Translation. STOP TAKING ABOUT YOUR FEET, YOU ARE A GUY. WE(MEN)DON'T CARE AND DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate being barefoot i always wear shoes or socks
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe2heel
Board Regular
Member # 3321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe2heel   Email toe2heel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
quote."i just love women's feet.. and that is where my focus is on!"

Translation. STOP TAKING ABOUT YOUR FEET, YOU ARE A GUY. WE(MEN)DON'T CARE AND DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.

OK, I can see where I have gone wrong, and could have written the original post better.

Lets clear one thing up:

I have no visual joy or pleasure looking at my own feet or other dudes feet!! My feet are ugly, hairy plates!!

Its just I used to enjoy walking around, that's all. Now I can satisfy my feet urges thanks to my girlfriend (depending on what mood she is in!), I no longer really care about the alone walking barefoot thing.

One of the guys mentioned walking on asphalt and other abrasive surfaces. I can relate to this when I was younger, as i used to enjoy walking on say a pebbled beach on holiday, and seeing other people trying to walk whilst suffering the discomfort. I was always amazed at my step sister who could run on a pebbled beach without being hurt at all. I like seeing my girlfriend walking on harsh surfaces too for some reason!

I thought what Lou Gojira had to say was pretty interesting.

Cheers for all the responses.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
toe2heel

you know.. the last post you put up got me thinking.. i love seeing women's feet... anyway I can get it!

though i have a preference for the hosed look.. don't mind it bare either.

but.. if i'm anticipating playing with my woman's feet.. i don't want her walking around on any surface bare or hosed. some how.. dirty soles don't work for me when i'm anticipating playing with my lady's feet.

however.. on anyone else.. as long as the sole is not so dirty it looks blackened with dirt.. bare feet hosed feet... i like it all!! and i'm always at women who can run on very abrasive surfaces with confidence!!!!

makes me 'weird' i guess. but on my woman.. i'm a bit more picky.. but after that.. women's feet are hot.. period (ok.. most are)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rarely go barefoot either, never liked being barefoot. Maybe that's why, for a guy, I think I have pretty nice feet. I even often wear socks to bed. My ex when she did see them would be like: "Oh my God, you have your socks off." And my Wife now at one point when I was barefoot, said " Oh my God, you DO have feet." LOL.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm the same way i never go barefoot and always wear socks around the house

guys shouldn't wear sandals anyways

DON'T BE A SANDAL BOY!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nose4toes
Major Player
Member # 16640

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nose4toes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to think I have an open mind, but I cringe at the sight of a guy in sandals. It's enough to make me sick. [Laugh]

--------------------
I love stinky wrinkled soles!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange as it may sound. I was about age five or six and our family went on vacation. My sister and I wore the same style of sandals only in differant sizes andI sprouted wood. Hell yes. I was embarrased for a long time about people seeing my feet but I got over it and sometimes I dip or dangler on front of everyone while in deck shoes.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links