Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i love french (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: i love french
Alemia
Board Regular
Member # 17751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alemia   Author's Homepage   Email Alemia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone i can honestly say my feet look best when i have french pedicures. The colors just dont work for me. I love the french look!!!
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French pedicures get my vote anyday of the week. Nice choice!
Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm personally not a big fan of French Pedicures..although I have seen some damn fine sexy toes with the French look.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in many ways, french is like the new red. it accentuates the toes real nice in a neutral kind of way, and that glossy luster is really nice, i love seing french peds in sexy open high heels like in those clogs, especially if the feet are nice and soft and smooth.

you look familiar, if i am not mistaken you did some work w/ jediofthefeet?? (if not i apologize, but if so ive seen some of your videos and i must say your feet and especially toes are beautiful, hun. [Smile] )

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alemia
Board Regular
Member # 17751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alemia   Author's Homepage   Email Alemia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks pedactor...yes i am the Alemia you seen in the video:)
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i LOVE french pedicures, BYAHH!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love french pedicures with flip-flops.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DennisIsEvil, YOU FUCKING GENIOUS!!!
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alemia:
Thanks pedactor...yes i am the Alemia you seen in the video:)

np... well it is nice to interact w/ you in cyberspace.. out of curiosity what is your nationality?
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah I like dark colours. French Pedicure is ok but not my favourite.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some people don't like French peds, but I love the look.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the French pedicure because it looks very classy on a nice set of toes.

You certainly wear it well Alemia.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alemia
Board Regular
Member # 17751

Classy, sexy, just perfect. Pedactor.. I am American but my mother is from Brazil and father is Cuban, German, and Indian.
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

quote:
Originally posted by Alemia:
Classy, sexy, just perfect. Pedactor.. I am American but my mother is from Brazil and father is Cuban, German, and Indian.

that is a very beautiful mix... like a amethyst gem [Thumbs Up]
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I'm personally not a big fan of French Pedicures..although I have seen some damn fine sexy toes with the French look.

I am with you there. I have seen some women who can really make a french pedicure work for them. But there are also a lot of women who have them and it just doesn't look right at all.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links