Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i love french (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: i love french
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about different colored tips on the French manicure? Anybody like that? Me personally, I think the classic white works best.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think classic white works best too, but i have seen someone at my friend's cousin's labor day party rockin red toes w/ white tips, they looked pretty sexy too.
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, the love for french peds. I found that love when my ex grew her toenails a little long and gave them a perfect french pedicure... i've been hooked ever since.
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Benji:
Ah, the love for french peds. I found that love when my ex grew her toenails a little long and gave them a perfect french pedicure... i've been hooked ever since.

thats the best time to do it... when the nails are nice and long (not too long) if the nails were short it would look kinda funny unless her toenail shape was sexy enough that it could compensate for that
Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like them on darkly tanned or dark skinned women (like latinos), not as much on caucasians. They tend to look better with polish.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
I really like them on darkly tanned or dark skinned women (like latinos), not as much on caucasians. They tend to look better with polish.

that's the ticket! but on caucasians, it depends on the nailbed shape for french peds to work super hot.

i don't like however when the white part of the french ped is so thick it covers most of the nailbed.. just the tip please

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
French is my favorite because it makes the feet and toes look super clean and very neat. Great thread, Alemia, this is a great topic to talk about everyone's favorite nail colors. Are there any other colrs you like other than the aforementioed French pedicure ?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:

personally i think it only matters if the toes are sexy without polish, since it is a neutral color, but each to his own bro [Thumbs Up]
Alemia
Board Regular
Member # 17751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alemia   Author's Homepage   Email Alemia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you guys know how to give pedicures?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

quote:
Originally posted by Alemia:
Do any of you guys know how to give pedicures?

never seen it done before but it seems so easy... wash, massage , buff, scrub, lotion up, file (or clip), paint and dry, thats my guess anyway... [Big Grin]
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've painted a few of my female friends' toes before.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alemia
Board Regular
Member # 17751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alemia   Author's Homepage   Email Alemia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woohoo you guys are good:)
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

maybe we can set up an appointment Alemia , you can get the platinum deluxe treatment...? [Fingers Crossed] [Wink]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've done that for my lady. she was surprised.. and so was I. she said I was good.. I guess so. i just figured. if i take my time.. i'll do a great job with it!

Alemia, not all men are cavemen [Big Grin] [Smile] and i know you konw that.

RPM

p.s. did you get my PM Alemia?

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[img]http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/0647/manx4_1.jpg[/img]
I M FRENCH PLEASE HELP ME TO DISCOVER AMERICA!!!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
no seriously it s true im french(nobody s perfect) but i m also a real french pedicure fanatics

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links