Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebrity Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Celebrity Feet
jack11111
Major Player
Member # 16680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack11111   Email jack11111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which celebrity have you wacked off to their feet the most? I know for me it is Mandy Moore's perfect feet, I have lost count of the amount of times I have climaxed over her sole flashing scene in "The Real Story" DVD.

--------------------
jack11111

Posts: 105 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna have to say mandy moore as well, I have sole pics of her saved on my comp. She shows her feet the most of any other celeb. Her soles are soo nice and smooth.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am not sure about exactly which celeb, but i have to say as a group, the girls from 90210 have always had a place on that list.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mandy moore, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Misha Barton, and anyone else who does a LOT of showing theirs off.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will date me but, as a teen in the 70's, I use to watch Lilia, Yoga, and You on PBS. Lilia would do some serious moves like, press her feet to her forehead and other stretches that involved her feet. She had gorgeous toes and soles that I would whack off everyday watching her half-hour show. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kate winslet mostley
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
...I use to watch Lilia, Yoga, and You on PBS. Lilia would do some serious moves like, press her feet to her forehead and other stretches that involved her feet.

OMG! [Eek!] I wish there were more shows on TV like that TODAY!! There's just something about a woman contorting her body that drives me crazy! [Jerkoff] Especially when it involves her feet.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I digress...back to the topic. [Big Grin] Surprisingly enough, I've only wacked off to three Celebs. Gwyneth Paltrow, Selma Blair and Catherine-Zeta Jones.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kylie Minogue, particuly when she told FHM magazine that the fave part of her own body was her Feet back in 1998 as that really excited me as I allowed myself to Imagine she was inviting those of us who are really into feet to apply for position to be her future boyfreind. It's a shame she ruined that dream a couple of years later by telling another magazine that she found it strange that there was one website dedicated entirely to her Feet.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite celeb to jerk it to would definetly have to be Sarah Michelle Gellar...I can blow it in a sad amount of time to her feet!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caligula
Major Player
Member # 3468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caligula   Email caligula   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SALMA HAYEK YEAHHHHHHHHHH

--------------------
my name is caius caesar germanicus but you can simply call me CALIGULA

Posts: 159 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no suprises here its victoria beckham !

but also just recently kelly ripa - so cute and funny - any Brits who have Freeview can catch her on ABC1 pretty much anytime in a show called "Hope & Faith".

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard to keep count of which celebs I've self-gratified to the most...it kinda' goes in cycles for me. For instance, there's times I can't wait to fire the computer up to look at pics of Mariska Hargitay...but then I'm opening up pics of Eva Mendes at other times.

One of these days I'll have to make a top 100 list of favorite barefoot celebrities. I honestly think there's been about 100 or so over the years...but then, figuring out who ranks higher than another would be a real task in itself!

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive actually done a top 50 - but it wouldnt make any sense to anyone but a 30 somthing Brit !
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

hey Ummmmm
is this the lady you were talking about ?

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/155927266X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

if so, nice !

[Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links