Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebrity Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Celebrity Feet
footsniffer_13
Board Regular
Member # 9232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsniffer_13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's up, its been a while anyway in the new Rolling Stone they interview Lady Sovereign and she says "I always wear Adidas. I don't do heels, and I don't do shoes. I actually take my sneakers off halfway through my show. Last night I threw my socks in the crowd, and they were stinking!" damn I wish I could have been there.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christian
Loyal Member
Member # 5824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christian   Email Christian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to say...
Jessica Alba
Eva Longoria
Christina Aguilera
Vanessa Marcil
Salma Hayek

Posts: 80 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI, For me it would have to be FAITH HILL, SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR, KATE BECKINSALE, and MISCHA BARTON to name a few favorites!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
One of these days I'll have to make a top 100 list of favorite barefoot celebrities. I honestly think there's been about 100 or so over the years...but then, figuring out who ranks higher than another would be a real task in itself!

Great idea, Lou! [Cheers]

If and when you do complete that TOP 100, I'd like to make a suggestion. Please submit your findings to one of those magazines, like FHM! It maybe a long shot, but who knows? They're probably looking for new ideas for their next issue.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mandy Moore,
Christina Aguilera,
Jennifer Lopez,
Sandra Bullock,
Gwenyth Paltrow,
Christina Applegate,
Penelope Cruz,
Liv Tyler

These eight ladies all have sole shots I beat off to regularly.

Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jessica Alba...nuff said.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pammy Anderson
Christina Aguilera
Bridget Fonda

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If and when you do complete that TOP 100, I'd like to make a suggestion. Please submit your findings to one of those magazines, like FHM! It maybe a long shot, but who knows? They're probably looking for new ideas for their next issue.
Thanks showmeyoTOES. [Cool]

Hey, I'd almost bet that FHM or another magazine of that type would take a top 100 list seriously if it was a combined effort of the entire forum.

What do you folks think? Anybody game to start submitting lists and begin the weeding out process down to 100? It might be fun. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footsniffer_13:
What's up, its been a while anyway in the new Rolling Stone they interview Lady Sovereign and she says "I always wear Adidas. I don't do heels, and I don't do shoes. I actually take my sneakers off halfway through my show. Last night I threw my socks in the crowd, and they were stinking!" damn I wish I could have been there.

You & the rest of us & it has to be said that those lucky guys in that crowd certainly got their money's worth that's for sure!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links