Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Music Videos with Bare Feet in Them (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Music Videos with Bare Feet in Them
liljaxon
Board Regular
Member # 21358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liljaxon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a big fan of him, but Jesse McCartney's "Leavin'" has a drop dead gorgeous girl and there are a bunch of foot shots. Definitely my favorite, as the girl is my ideal girl in terms of appearance and she has perfect feet to go with...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYMDXK9ZpxQ
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steps Stomp has a brief shot of a lovely bare foot (with a nice arch) with a strappy sandal dangling off the big toe by its strap - blink and you will miss it (its at 2:54) but very sexy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bdQDEmTmgg

Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont really watch music vids, but michelle branch's breathe has some good shots

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the earliest ones i remember was "Tears are Falling" by Kiss. I still remember the bright red and pretty much flawless toes...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
[QB] There's a U2 video with The Edge having his face rubbed by two pairs of feet. I forget the song, but the video was featured on either an MTV or VH1 list of worst music videos of all time, and was commented on by both Dr. Joyce Brothers and Pauly Shore.

The song is "Numb," from "Zooropa."

I think that what you said points out once and for all just how MOTHERFUCKIN' STUPID MTV and VH1 are. That video was fantastic! It was creative, and entertaining--and that's even apart from the fact that the two feet that rub the Edge's face are fuckin' tasty sweet looking!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by liljaxon:
Not a big fan of him, but Jesse McCartney's "Leavin'" has a drop dead gorgeous girl and there are a bunch of foot shots. Definitely my favorite, as the girl is my ideal girl in terms of appearance and she has perfect feet to go with...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYMDXK9ZpxQ

Oh my GOD that guy is fuckin' annoying!! What a douchebag wannabe! It's like he wants to be some rapper or "R&B" guy or something, talking about flying "on the G5"... Oooh, what else, are you sippin' Cristal, rollin' in the Bentley? That fetid shit is to "music" what Velveeta is to "cheese."

Fuckin' poseur.

The feet in the video are ok, but I didn't find them all that close to perfect.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of Colbie Caillat's videos show her barefoot as well...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's a ecent video that has alot of hand rubbung his face but there are at least 1 pair of feet.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Who I Am" by Jessica Andrews...OMG!!!! [Wink]

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redman-Let's get dirty.
I hate Blink 182 but there was that one video with a giant pamela anderson and the were performing on the sole of her open toe heel.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alex_aeaa
Board Regular
Member # 16509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alex_aeaa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was Lit, not Blink 182 (Pamela Anderson's stripper heel)
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links