Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Experiences getting caught (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Experiences getting caught
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering how many people have had experiences getting caught either doing stuff to someones feet or their shoes or socks or whatever by the person and what happened?
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never and I made sure of it. I wouldn't know what else to do if I got caught except for jump off the nearest cliff or bridge.

I will confess that the experience was the most exciting when you know you are only seconds away from getting busted though.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was a real young kid.. i used to get caught (total of about three times I can recal)

after that.. i became an expert at avoiding detection.. or having a supreme alibi that got me off the hook just as fast as I got caught.

so... no.. once i hit puberty.. getting caught wasn't much a concern.. i had learned the game well.. and to this day.. haven't forgotten much of it (though I don't practice as much)

RPM

p.s. the most i've done is sniff someone's shoe... or get close to an exposed hosed foot.. i'm not into anything else.. feels like I disrespect the person if i did more (only a reflection on me.. not anyone else who does more to the shoe..sock..foot)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To tell you when I get caught I have to tell another story first and I also posted this yested day on the biggest risk I ever took

I was at my friends house his sis came in and passed out from being drunk everyone was in the other room talking so I used the best line ever I have to use the restroom ill be back I went to his sis's room and took the shoes off they were so sweaty and smelly so I took off her socks smelled and sucked her toes I had my face all over her feet then [Jerkoff] all over her feet I put her socks back on and as I was putting the second one on i heard my friend comming so I got up and went on in the room were every one was before he got there it was funny because when I got into the other room my friends mom after about sitting there for about 10 min said that I smell like feet.

Now I was back at my friends house about 1 week later and made my mind up early that day that when everyone goes to bed im going to go smell some more feet. So I did when everyone was asleep I went into her room and slowly crept to the foot of her bed and pulled the blanket up to expose her socked feet I got her socks off and started to smell her beautiful feet when I had my face in her foot she woke up and looked and me i was so scared she actually kicked me in the chest and when I was lying on the groung gasping for air she called me a little perverted freak. She told me to get out of her room that min and that she was going to tell everyone that i like feet. I stood up and walked out of her room I did not sleep a bit that night the next morning I was so scared that she was going to tell everyone I was only 17 and wondering what was going to happen. Apperently she did not tell anyone because no one has ever said anything about it. She has never talked to me the same way again.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO...Mann you are bold. That s**t was hilarious. You get 3 strips and a medal of courage for that. How old was she?

Best story ever!

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Champpalmer:
Never and I made sure of it. I wouldn't know what else to do if I got caught except for jump off the nearest cliff or bridge.

I will confess that the experience was the most exciting when you know you are only seconds away from getting busted though.

That sums up my feelings exactly too, and I've taken some real chances. There's no mistaking the "rush" you get when you knwo you might get caught.

I was only "caught" once, and it wasn't specifically foot related. It was during the winter when I was still up north. I had entered a hotel (where I was not staying) and was hanging around the indoor pool trying to get a look at some bikini-clad girls (and their bare feet) when a manager unexpectedly came in an outside door. Though I was doing nothing but looking, he either saw me looking or could tell I was "up to no good." He asked me if I was staying there, and not wanting to be caught in a lie told him "no I wasn't", but then lied saying I was visiting some friends who were staying there. Can't remember if he asked me or told me anything else, but do remember him telling me to "get out before I call the cops." Need less to say I high-tailed it out of there greatly relieved that he didn't.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirtyfootman.. you've got balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder why she never spoke to you the same way.... you guys still keep in touch?

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Champpalmer:
LMAO...Mann you are bold. That s**t was hilarious. You get 3 strips and a medal of courage for that. How old was she?

Best story ever!

She was 20 and I was 17 and at the time it sucked because i thought she was going to tell everyone but now its pretty cool because they are the best feet I have ever smelled and sucked before her feet were like the perfect feet.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
dirtyfootman.. you've got balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder why she never spoke to you the same way.... you guys still keep in touch?

RPM

yea we still talk she invited me and her bro to come down over christmas and stay with her for a week
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sorta close call I had.

When I was 14 or so, I was hanging out with a friend at his house. His sister's (who i was friendly with as well)room was right next to his, and when we were walking to his room I saw into hers, and she was watching tv in a shirt, jeans, and no socks. A little while later my friend had to use the john, so I walked into his sister's room to b.s. with her, as I'd do on occassion, and found her laying on her bed reading, still barefoot. I sat down at her desk to shoot the shit, the soles of her feet dangerously close to me. My friend comes in a few minutes later and I basically had to keep the b.s. conversation running because while talking to her I'd gotten a hard-on and I had to wait for it to die down.

Posts: 341 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissa
Board Regular
Member # 995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lissa   Author's Homepage   Email Lissa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to have a boyfriend who owned another popular foot site about ten years ago and he thought it was really funny to try to get me drunk so I would fall asleep and he could come in and make out with my feet. Now we were both in the foot business, but he just loved doing stuff to my feet when he could be "alone" with them, as in, I was passed out! Sometimes he'd even photograph what he was doing, but I didn't care. I drew the line at waking up with cum on my feet though:)
xoxo
Lissa
www.Lissasfeet.com

Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been caught, I'm way too sneaky for that.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirtyfootman, i have to say that i did like your story, but had a hard time reading it cause it was totally devoid of ALL punctuation. [Confused]

i cant remember a time when i was almost caught.. for at least foot related things. i do remember my roommate walking in while i was perusing an adult nudie mag and.. enjoying myself. [Eek!] nothing else though.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember when i was in kindergarten there was this family that would babysit me until it was time for school... anyway they had this daughter that was a year older than me yea i started out early, lol i remember i had seen her one time and the thought was in my head to ask her to smell her feet. so i asked her to take her socks off so i could smell her feet.. i saw what they looked like and w/ the age factor of that time in place, they were beautiful to me... unfortunately there was not going to be any of that by her records, lol she told on me and i got introuble w/ my big brother, her parents, and my parents, my parents gave me this big lecturing about hhow feet are bad and peoples feet have diseases and blah blah...it was really annoying...

in my adult age i wouldnt get too bold about asking something like that unless she was my girl or something, im a private person w/ certain things who does not like his business being thrown around and i can honestly say i would not be able to handle the humiliation, so i stay watchin my back..

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adidas Sandal Fetish:
Never been caught, I'm way too sneaky for that.

So what's your advice with regards to avoid being caught, pleasw do tell as there are loads of guys who could benefit from trom your words of wisdon.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links