Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Experiences getting caught (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Experiences getting caught
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have gotten the "why are you looking at my feet?" several times

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2006 05:00 PM Profile for RPM Author's Homepage Email RPM Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote when i was a real young kid.. i used to get caught (total of about three times I can recal)

after that.. i became an expert at avoiding detection.. or having a supreme alibi that got me off the hook just as fast as I got caught.

so... no.. once i hit puberty.. getting caught wasn't much a concern.. i had learned the game well.. and to this day.. haven't forgotten much of it (though I don't practice as much)

RPM

p.s. the most i've done is sniff someone's shoe... or get close to an exposed hosed foot.. i'm not into anything else.. feels like I disrespect the person if i did more (only a reflection on me.. not anyone else who does more to the shoe..sock..foot)

id love to hear the details! Any other stories from anyone?

Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i actually know someone who got really drunk at college, he couldn't control his fetish, kind of overstepped his bounds, and got in big trouble, tho nothing legal.
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links