Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Another Bare Feet Ad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Bare Feet Ad
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it seems like we're seeing bare feet in just about all types of ads now. Saw one this morning for a new drug for restless leg syndrome called "Requip". Shows a 30-something lady reclining in a chair with her feet propped up on the footrest. She's wearing long pants but is bare foot. In the tv ad, the camera circles her body, showing her barefeet from several different angles. There's also a shot of her on their website at requip.com. Not bad at all when you can see barefeet for something like this!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice photo on their site, thanks!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Well, it seems like we're seeing bare feet in just about all types of ads now. Saw one this morning for a new drug for restless leg syndrome called "Requip". Shows a 30-something lady reclining in a chair with her feet propped up on the footrest. She's wearing long pants but is bare foot. In the tv ad, the camera circles her body, showing her barefeet from several different angles. There's also a shot of her on their website at requip.com. Not bad at all when you can see barefeet for something like this!

I love the momentum that is occuring these days for pretty feet in ads. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I love the momentum that is occuring these days for pretty feet in ads.
Same here Bro! [Thumbs Up]

Here's one I just scanned and posted last night. Riding the bus is suddenly looking very appealing! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Flier Lou! Could have several different foot-related implications couldn't it?!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have seen that its nice

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks y'all. [Cool]

Yeah, it's obviously a play on Cinderella, but the implications for other foot fantasies are certainly in it too. [Mmm]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobfoot
Loyal Member
Member # 3253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you watch quite a lot of TV, I tend to find that a lot of Furniture/Sofa adverts tend to have a lot of barefeet on them.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think it's more of a comfort or casual thing than it is a concerted attempt to appeal to the appetites of guys like us.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently saw an ad for some disolve in water cold/flu stuff. Well, it starts off showing a close-up of a woman's bare feet, talks about the stuff and says to jump right in. It then shows her jumping in feet first. Has anyone else seen this or knows what the product is?

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by moman:
I recently saw an ad for some disolve in water cold/flu stuff.

I've seen that several times too bro- but can't recall what it's for. There's also an ad with a different barefoot woman who dives in head first.
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive seen this commercial too, there are actually two, one with a blonde and one with a brunette, the brunette has better looking feet, or at least I thought so.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here's the requip commercial off their site. It starts off slow, but it's pretty good actually.
http://www.requip.com/video/GXRQ0066_Mystery%20Rev_300k.wmv

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by moman:
I recently saw an ad for some disolve in water cold/flu stuff.

I've seen that several times too bro- but can't recall what it's for. There's also an ad with a different barefoot woman who dives in head first.
It's Alka Seltzer cold liquid. I also agree...the brunette has really sexy feet.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links