Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » co-workers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: co-workers
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
don't shit where you eat.

word. be careful

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to date... i've been the center of many feet jokes now. even teased about wanting to sniff one of the co-workers feet. was tought to handle... at first. i was super nervous and kinda wished i hadn't been this open about feet.

but.. i later found, it's because they're cool with me that they tease me about it. i should have been more laid back about it. the batch of gals are super cool wiht me. work is now more fun, because i can joke about them joking with me.

i've had a few show me their feet.. but most now act like they don't want me to see. fine with me.. i'm at work.. not a foot show..

but... when they wear nice shoes.. they make a point of showing it off to me.. and ask if i'd like to touch or get a pair for my gal.

so.. yeah.. it's cool. i'm a bit nervous sometimes though.. but it's going well.

and yeah.. i got to smell one of my co-worker's feet.. it was hot. will i do it again.. no.. why.. i'ts work... don't need to feel nervous that something could go sour some day. i work with these people.

i've seen what happens if you fall out of grace with them. i'm in a good place right now.. don't ever want to fall off!!!!

RPM

p.s the scent was awesome though!!!! she once teased me about it... and dippped her shoe in front of me.. then smiled a flirtatious smile. felt good though.. she's hot!!!! real hot!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have had a few experiences with some co-workers feet. I've sucked,smelled and licked some toes. I think 5 different girls in all. Only one of them knows about my fetish for sure. Mmmm.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fear cameras (which are everywhere). No, I have not had pleasure with a co-worker's feet.
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya I have [Joint]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never actually had any such experieces in the flesh...an almost infinite number in my fantasies though.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2 X 4:
Never actually had any such experieces in the flesh...an almost infinite number in my fantasies though.

yeah i've got plenty of women at work that i fantasize about their feet. also quite a few whose feet i haven't seen yet, but really really want to.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to both Watcher and FTPHANTOM:

please, do tell [Big Grin] i mean if you don't mind of course.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

well as luck would have it, my boss sent me another picture of her feet this weekend. this time it was of her soles, since i told her one wasn't in the first batch. and what soles, they're relatively smooth with just some slight wrinkles towards the heel. man i cannot wait to play with those [Hop]
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:

I have had quite a few foot adventure's,shoe's are and easy target,and some time's their not that just all depend's on the type of enviroment you work in,for me I go straight for the feet.First I get to know them,become a good friend,hit the topic on feet to see how they feel about if the chic is cool with it,then I go to the next level,if not for get it.I'll make these adventures short,or I'll end up writting a book .
At a leadership school,half way through the course we all exchanged e-mail's mine was masseuse some thing,and there were 2 females in the class that got their attention,they were like oh really I said ya,I specialize in foot massage,a couple of days went by,our graduation party was at a bar,they told me they had done their toe nail's just for me,and after massaging the 1st chic's feet,I think she was close to having and orgasm [Evil Grin] and the other woman chickened out after seening what I could do,I could have sucked that chic's toe's,but that was too risky,didnt want to take a chance on getting kicked out the school.

This adventure is in here some where way back.
A mission in europe,massaged a chic's feet,and even smelled them out in public with people around,after she smelled them first [Evil Grin]
And I still remember the smell to this day,a deep cheesey aroma,she told me to go wash my hand's when she went her way and I went mine,and when she was ought of sight I smelled my hand's and her scent was still on them,instead of washing them I licked them clean,and it tasted great too.
The sweat shop I use to work in. There was this woman that worked in the office,that done the invoices,1 day she walked through the loading bay with flip flops on,and I saw her sexy ass feet,and said to my self I want those [Evil Grin]
and soon enough we became pal's,she thought she had ugly feet,cuzz her husband said they looked weird (what and ass hole) I told her they were as sexy as all get out,so she started wearing sandles to work,just so I could see her toe's.One night during lunch break she got in my car,and I was like wow are they as soft as they look? she was like ya,then I said well let me touch your foot to see for my self,she took a foot out of the sandle,had it on my seat,they wasnt really soft but looked sexy,when she got out and was ought of sight,I bent down to smell the seat where her foot was [Drool] there was a nice strachy like scent kinda like the skin on a baked potatoe.If I hadn't got laid off from that hell hole,I would have had the chance to suck her toe's,because she was going to let me massage her feet.
While I was in OIF one evening I went to the female's tent to put out some info,hollared male on the floor didnt get and answer,no 1 was there,and there was all the female's shoe's and boot's and footpowder on most of them,man I was wantting to smell every pair of shoe's in sight,but! that was way too risky getting caught,wouldnt have been good at all,so I had to pass that 1 up,it still makes me mad that I didn't do it,but I got over it.Then another time went to do the same,the tents have a small hall way and in the corner of my eye I saw some boots airing out (and was like OH GOODY)on my way back out,I wasnt going to let it slide by this time,smelled both boot's no smell [Confused] (I was moving fast too lol) took the insole's out and had them under my nose,all I could smell was JP8 (fuel) so ya that chic had them airing out cuzz fuel was spilled on them,I should have known tho,cuzz ever time there's no smell 98% of the time [Thud] so after that I gave up trying to smell the female's combat boot's,plus most of them used foot powder any ways.
My latest co-work adventure was with GoddessFonda,she brought me some of her worn sock's to smell,no smell.Then when I got the chance to massage her feet,I smelled them and of course why stop there,I sucked her toe's too. Her feet have a light fruity scent to them,kinda like kool aid,or some kinda candy.
Thats it for the co-worker adventure's.Hope fully in the near future I'll have some more [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:

If you do a search of my posts or threads I've started you will find the events that have taken place at work or with girls from work. I know you will enjoy them. I know I did!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used too cum in my baby sitters soxs and her sandals all the time!
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ftphantom....

great stories... i used to use the foot massage routine to get to feet often.. and i really was good. a few times.. some girls backed out of a massage when they heard or saw how the other girl responded.

not sure why they back down, but i speculate that massages is rather intimate for most women.... more so than we imagine anyway.

great read!!! i'm less bold now that i've got my lady.. but i still try from time to time to see if i still go it.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links