Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » co-workers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: co-workers
ffguy
Loyal Member
Member # 5493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi...has anyone ever had the chance to smell any of their female co-coworkers feet, shoes or socks?
Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't shit where you eat.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha thats a good one dancing fool! But..I have a story..after work one night me and my co workers(all three of them that night happened to be girls) drove to the next town about 15 mins. away. We went to the MacDonalds there and all ordered food. I was in the backseat with one girl and the other two up front.The one in the back with me has some really nice peds...the driver has the nicest though..but anyways...we were sitting there talking and eating when she takes off her work shoes and they didnt stink in my opinon but apparently it did to the others in the car. So the passenger said put your shoes back on they stink and the driver agreed...the girl looked at me as to what I thought and I said "I dont know what your talking about"! I said it half jokingly not expecting much but the driver said havent you smelled stinky feet before...I couldnt believe it...I said nope..I thought I was keeping the joke going...she was serious I guess..because next thing I know the girl's bare feet were in my face for me to smell...they were all looking at me for a reaction(they dont know about me love for feet BTW) so I took a nice quick sniff [Big Grin] and put my acting face on and said...OMFG they reek..hahaha... that was my only time with her feet in my face...had them on my lap before...barefoot. Nothing came up(well,SOMETHING came up) about feet that time though.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not yet, but there are a couple of coworkers feet I would like to smell. One of them is a few years olders then me, size 10 feet. I keep dropping foot fetish jokes, but she don't get it. Then again, she'd be the last person I told, she can't keep a secert worth a darn. But my wife's coworkers feet, there are a ton them whos feet I wouldn't mind sniffing.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't get into that at work, though a few co-worers have figured i like feet. if i've smelled feet at work, it was purely accidental in nature and i did all i could to play it cool. i've chatted about it a few times though with co-workers who brought it up.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My former boss was a knockout and she kept a pair of shoes with a pair of socks under her desk for when she and her office workout buddies would go walking at lunch. Keep in mind these were the same socks she'd used over and over again so I imagine they'd worked up some scent. Every night when I'd leave the office I'd pass by her office and I could see these shoes and socks underneather her desk. On one hand I could never work up the nerve to go for it and on the other hand the paranoid part of my brain kept thinking what if I got caught, it would ruin me. Then I'd planned to just take the socks and leaver her to think maybe she just misplaced them but again the paranoid part of me thought she'd always noticed me staring at her feet as well as all of the other women's in the office so she'd immediately assume it was me and I'd be busted either way.

Point of the story is I was chicken shit and never did it. She's no longer my boss and I missed my chance.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a link to a previous post about going on a trip with a co-worker.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000157;p=1#000000

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I got a footjob from a 17 year old co worker of mine a few times. She had really nice feet.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked at a restaurant, and all the waitresses there would always have to wear shoes that did not expose their feet. Of course one day we had an employee meeting, and because we didn't have to come to work in traditional garb, the majority of th female employees has flip flops on. A few of them had simply amazing feet, so obviously I was not paying attention to anything said by the bosses at the meeting. Never got to do anything with any of them though. [Cry]
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope you all don't mind me going back through old topics and resurrecting them [Big Grin]

anyway as of yet i haven't smelled any of my co-workers feet, but believe me there's MANY i wouldn't mind doing that to. though here sometime soon, i'm hoping, i may be getting a chance at my boss's feet. already have pictures of them, and while they may not be the world's greatest feet they're not bad really. she's told me that after work her feet get real hot and stink really bad, so i'm kinda anxious to check it out for myself [Mmm]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Twice.

Back when I worked in fast food (seems to be a recurring theme here haha) about oh, 5-6 years ago...

1) An asian girl, REALLY cute, 16 yrs. old, always had that sly "I know something you don't" smile on her face, you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I was working in the back, she left her street shoes in the "crew room", you know that shitty little closet-sized hole in the wall they set aside for employee's training vids and for people to put their coats away...

I went back for something, don't remember what, and there they were... size 8... they were those type of flimsy, blue denim converse high-top sneakers, with the white base and tips... I took a HUGE chance and lifted on up to my nose,, really buried my face in it... smelled like... shoes with a bit of funk. I even licked the bottom of the insides, I must've had a ring around my mouth when I came out of there, because it was hard to lick the insides because they were high tops! I got really hard, man what I would have gived to have had 5 minutes with them... I can imagine what her soles smelled like

2) Not too long after that, 17 almost 18, slender blonde, with frizzy hair, cute, almost the same kind of shoes, I think... but these were,, I think ... pink? They smelled pretty good too. MAN, imagine if my boss walked by that room and caught me... how would I explain THAT one LOL

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I was introduced to the joys of getting my feet sucked and nibbled and massaged at work, someone told me this guy had a foot fetish, and so I thought maybe we could trade feet because i love guys feet.....well I let him go first and bam ....wow did I ever enjoy it I had no idea, I had an instant orgasm, it blew my mind!!!!we are the best of friends now so I am glad I did it and next time I get his feet ...yummmy!!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GoddessFonda:
Well I was introduced to the joys of getting my feet sucked and nibbled and massaged at work, someone told me this guy had a foot fetish, and so I thought maybe we could trade feet because i love guys feet.....well I let him go first and bam ....wow did I ever enjoy it I had no idea, I had an instant orgasm, it blew my mind!!!!we are the best of friends now so I am glad I did it and next time I get his feet ...yummmy!!!

sounds like you get the best of both worlds [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo!!! i got luck last night. One of my co workers was walkin around with one of her shoe laces untide and i said "your shoes untied" and she said "are you offering"? and I of course said "yes" lol i got a nice while doin it too. Whoo hoo I rock!!!

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did have this one moment when i first discovered foot fetish when i was 17. This girl took her shoes off and she was wearin rainbow colored stripe socks and everyone left but me and guess wat? I sniffed the hell out of them but to no avail there was no scent but i still got turned on b cuz of the act i just committed.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links