Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else like to public toe suck? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone else like to public toe suck?
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I haven't really done it in public, public....but for the past few weekends Ive been doing it in front of my girlfriend's brother. Its a turn on and I dont know why. I'm not ashamed of it as I used to be. If my girl put her feet on my lap in public I'm pretty sure Id just go for it. I mean, theres really nothing indecent about it, is there? Its just like kissing...
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never in public
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's true ILickToez just as long as you don't exploit any of the blatant sexual innuendos, I think you're A-okay. I applaud it and wish I had the guts to do that, or even at this point anyone to do it to!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never did it in front of anybody ever....

But maybe one day Ill have enough courage.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never have in public but when i think about it it seems like it would ne pretty cool.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive done it in public before. the adraneline rush is so awesome

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I have never in public licked or sucked My Wife's sexy feet and beautiful toes. In My opinion it is simply too intimate of an act for Us to do in front of strangers or in public. If we were relatively alone, or had our own space about us, and the mood hit us, I am sure we would have some public fun as I do see the appeal and excitement.

While I do not suck or lick her feet in public I will massage, and caress her feet in public whenever the opportunity presents itself. Just this past week we went to lunch and sat together on the same side of the table, she crossed her legs right over left and draped her calf over my right leg and started caressing my left leg with her toes as she dangled her slide off her foot. I loved it. We were not hidden and anyone could see under our table and we did not care. I even reached underneith the table and caressed her soft soles and legs as we ate our food and talked. For us that is just instinct for us and how we are with one another. We are very tactile and love to touch...plus I love to show her off and her long legs and beautiful feet any chance I get. She loves it too.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILickToez:
Well, I haven't really done it in public, public....but for the past few weekends Ive been doing it in front of my girlfriend's brother.

that is very weird [Confused]

and no i wouldn't do it in public

people don't like seeing others make out in public so I could just imagine their reaction to toe sucking

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never done it in public either. For me, it's no one's business to see something done in public with a woman that I normally would do with her behind closed doors. That's just my own personal preference. The only exception to that might be a foot party but I'd feel pretty awkward sucking on a woman's toes in an open area where other people could readily see.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have licked boots, sucked toes and rubbed feet in places like bars and clubs. Sometimes when you really need feet you take them where and when you can get them. [Wink]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've sucked toe's in public,lol it's kinda cool seeing jaws hit the ground [Laugh]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, I feel that it's something not to be displayed in public. I don't like seeing people make out and slobber all over each other in public, so I would imagine that they wouldn't want to see me sucking toes either.

Get a room...that's my vote.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Several years ago my wife and I went to an ocean front park near home. We took a blanket, wine coolers and crackers. After a few minutes she laid on her stomach while reading a magazine and slipped her shoes off. She was wiggling her toes in the breeze and I kissed them. Some people noticed, one lady couldnt stop stareing and a while later we left. No big deal! About three years ago we attended a wedding In Canada. For the reception my wife wore a dark dress, black seemed stockings and olive and pearl 4* stilettos with a matching purse. After the reception we went back to our room. It was about midnight and we stepped out on to the patio. SHE DROVE ME NUTS all night with those nylons and heels. Anyway she sat in a patio chair and I took her sexy shoes off and kissed sucked and licked the soles and toes of her nyloned feet for about a half hour. It was one of those rare times where we were both into it and her feet smelled wonderfull. The next day when we were checking out we found an envelope under under our door and inside was a hand written note on Holiday Inn stationary saying ( your fetishistic behavior belongs in the bedroom and not out here where some find may find offensive) I was pissed off at first but now i'm glad that I had the chance to do it. The experience was one of my best.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't go for the public thing in terms of licking or sucking. but i've massaged feet before in public. i just try to make it look as if it fits into the public setting as to not draw much extra attention.

also.. i don't frown on anyone who does.. i mean.. if the only time you can suck her toes.. her bro happens to be around.. (like she's at her home and her bro is around).

i just try to minimize attetion. i've been in my girl's house and heard footsteps and stopped the toe sucking just as the sibbling was walking by. (at the time.. her conservative parents wouldn't allow me in her room.... years ago. and i though everyone was out). once the sibling passed.. i resumed what I was doing.

in general.. i only do the hugging and hand holding in public.

i just don't want to see outright butt naked sex going on in public. after that.. i can always look away if i dont' like what i see.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
needuinsc
Board Regular
Member # 18838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for needuinsc   Email needuinsc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, I think it sounds kind of sexy to have your guy so turned on by your feet that he can't leave them alone in public. JMHO, and I would love to have it done.

--------------------
Female feet looking for love in South Carolina.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links