Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Anyone else like to public toe suck? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone else like to public toe suck?
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl teases the hell out of me in public with her feet because she knows Im not really into the whole PDA thing. For example,at a restuarant,she sits across from me...me wearing shorts..her sandals..she lets one fall to the floor and gently strokes my leg..going higher each stroke!!! That has been done before in the local McDonalds! Right next to the play place thing!I couldnt stand up for about 5 minutes after that and she knew it too! As for the public toe sucking no..I have done it when my friends were about 5 feet away on another couch...that was scary enough...so I cant see me doing it in public.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with Bondo...

Get a room! [Mad]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must clarify what I said before....

I did it in front of her brother....who is 26 years old and older than both me and my girlfriend.

I had another experience with my girls feet. We were coming home from one of my company parties a few weeks ago and my girl put her feet in my lap on the drive home. Very hard to concentrate while driving, might I add! I massaged her feet...and got so turned on that when we got to Krogers (it was after midnight), I took her feet and started going to town on them, licking the soles, putting all the toes in my mouth at once...and then I noticed a woman in a car in my rearview mirror nearby. Well, I continued to go to town on my girls feet, even when she was BLATENTLY watching us, lol. My girl gave me a footjob after that (noone could see this, obviously..) and we walked into kroger like nothing happened lol.

Also...great story Bman.

Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no way, never in public, its a romantic, kinda submissive thing that stays behind the door of the bedroom. lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like giving a public foot massage, I had my last encounter at Applebees out here in NYC, it was great, and so was the food
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ILickToez:

I did it in front of her brother....who is 26 years old and older than both me and my girlfriend.

his age doesn't make it any less weird [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILickToez   Email ILickToez   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:

his age doesn't make it any less weird [Wink]
k...cool...just had to put it out there, lol
Posts: 307 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never done that, but I do take my lovely wife shoe-shopping sometimes. The last time was a couple of weeks ago, and she was wearing a short gray skirt, black hose, and the hot new black leather boots I gave her for Christmas. When she tries on shoes, I enjoy kneeling in front of her at her feet, and taking off her shoes, then helping her with the ones she's trying on. When people see me holding her foot in my hand, or setting the straps on a sexy pair of heels on her foot, it excites me. I can tell by the looks I see on some faces that I am making both guys and ladies envious - the guys because I get to be at the legs of this lovely lady, and the ladies because they feel she is being so specially treated.
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
na not for me, i dont like drawing unwanted attention that could be used for verbal ammo slinging later.. besides unless its my girl , its nobody else's fuckin business if i like feet unless i tell you PERSONALLY. so basically we keep it on the down low, and BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...secondly if i told my girl ITS BECAUSE I TRUST HER and i dont want any information like my love for feet outside of the jurisdiction of the trust that is supposed to create a strong bond between us. and if foreign strangers see that i feel its some kind of invasion of my privacy.. only cuz i give a fuck... but if you dont give a fuck, hell have fun sucking toes in front of everybody and as long as your girl's feet aren't nasty i am not offended/ grossed out [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILickToez
Elite Trooper
Member # 5833

Wow. Today was crazy guys. My girl was asleep in the car comin back from the mall and I had her feet on my lap all the way home! Whenever I would stop at a traffic light I would lift her leg and lick her soles and suck her toes for everyone to see in broad daylight!

I finally got so turned on that I pulled off to a side street and had at it. I licked all over her feet making them drenched. And when I saw someone walking or driviing down the street I would lift her leg and stare at the person as I sucked and licked her feet all over. These guys walked down the street and were watching me and laughing but I didnt give a care, their loss! Her feet tasted great, very salty cuz I think her feet were sweating in her flip flops. I love my girl!

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And when I saw someone walking or driviing down the street I would lift her leg and stare at the person as I sucked and licked her feet all over.

hmm I don't understand why most people think foot guys are weird [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I probably would have been jelous seeing something like that. Speaking of action in the car. I love seeing a female in the passenger seat with her feet up. Sucks that you see it for a split second or could get into an accident.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links