Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » your first foot experience (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: your first foot experience
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you remember your first experience with a woman's feet? me personally i haven't really had a first experience, unless you count giving a woman i work with a foot massage one night. didn't get to do much else, though she did wrinkle her soles for me and i even put them on the side of my face while joking around but nothing else unfortunately. i'm still waiting for my first chance to smell a woman's feet, suck her toes, etc. [Cry]

but anyway i just thought it'd be interesting to hear what some of your experiences were, in however much detail you want to provide [Big Grin]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude that's an experience, giving a woman a foot massage. You're getting your hands on a pair of feet, it counts, honestly.

I suppose my first foot experience actually came when I was like 4 years old. I must've posted this before, but I remember my mom bringing a friend of hers over, I suppose she needed a place to crash for the night. Anyway, we were poor, I slept in the same bed as my mom, and that night, my mom's friend slept with us.

One night, I happened to wake up when my mom would routinely get up to get ready for work at like 3 in the morning. My mom had already left, leaving me and her friend all alone. Well, she was completely knocked out, and as I was about to go back to sleep, she happened to roll onto her back, pull the covers up near her face...and off her feet. I was mesmerized, and especially so because at that point in my life, I already liked feet. Well, to make a long story short, I went down by her feet and I looked at them, then I started playing with them until I fell asleep. I remember it vividly. I woke up, she was gone, and I was up by my pillow. Dunno how I got there, but I know it wasn't a dream, you can't remember dreams from that young. That instance must've been why I'm such a sleepy feet fan.

I started smelling some feet when I was about 7 (my babysitter's feet, again, when she was asleep)
and worshipped female feet for the first time when I was 19, incidentally, at the same time I was losing my virginity. For the record, the girl was wide awake.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Dude that's an experience, giving a woman a foot massage. You're getting your hands on a pair of feet, it counts, honestly.

I suppose my first foot experience actually came when I was like 4 years old. I must've posted this before, but I remember my mom bringing a friend of hers over, I suppose she needed a place to crash for the night. Anyway, we were poor, I slept in the same bed as my mom, and that night, my mom's friend slept with us.

One night, I happened to wake up when my mom would routinely get up to get ready for work at like 3 in the morning. My mom had already left, leaving me and her friend all alone. Well, she was completely knocked out, and as I was about to go back to sleep, she happened to roll onto her back, pull the covers up near her face...and off her feet. I was mesmerized, and especially so because at that point in my life, I already liked feet. Well, to make a long story short, I went down by her feet and I looked at them, then I started playing with them until I fell asleep. I remember it vividly. I woke up, she was gone, and I was up by my pillow. Dunno how I got there, but I know it wasn't a dream, you can't remember dreams from that young. That instance must've been why I'm such a sleepy feet fan.

I started smelling some feet when I was about 7 (my babysitter's feet, again, when she was asleep)
and worshipped female feet for the first time when I was 19, incidentally, at the same time I was losing my virginity. For the record, the girl was wide awake.

well then i guess i've already technically had my first foot encounter [Big Grin] i'm just waiting for the day i can finally smell a woman's feet and in general worship them. i actually almost had a chance to smell the woman's feet i was massaging, cuz right when i pulled her shoes & socks off she said "hope my feet don't stink." i came THIS close to smelling them and telling her "nope, they're fine [Big Grin] " but i didn't cuz i wasn't sure how she would react.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last summer I considered this to be my first real foot fetish experience, and my goodness, it was a night I'll never forget!

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005135

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

awesome story [Thumbs Up]
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was with a chick for some time but could never muster up the courage to bring up the dreaded "fetish" so I would suggest different positions, rent movies with slight foot fetishism involved and so on to see if she would follow along but it didn't work. Finally one day I asked her if she'd ever had her toes sucked and unfortunately she said a past bf of hers did it all wrong and from then on she had a bad association with it. So I encouraged her to give it another shot considering we'd done everything else under the sun and she agreed.

Ironically I was so nervous about it all for some reason I started giggling and for the life of me couldn't stop, and I'm not the silly goofy type. After a while she started to get frustrated and she said forget it and I knew I was going to blow my only chance so I straightened up and got down to business and sucked her toes. It didn't do much for her but it was a hell of an experience for me. I even got a fj that evening too!

From then on I tried to incorporate it into our normal routines until one day she was giving me a bj in the "pose" position and I started sucking her toes. She says to me "You suck my toes too much" as though she stopped liking it long before and just thought it was weird. So from then on I pretty much enjoyed it more passively until we stopped seeing each other.

Since then I've used that "Have you ever had your toes sucked" line and it's worked countless times. That way you can tell if a woman is into it without really providing her with the info that you have a foot fetish, if it's something you mind bringing up. Me, I don't bring it up unless I feel it's necessary.

But I'm married now so all of that doesn't matter anymore.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

up we go [Big Grin]
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya giving a foot massage is a score,if you dont get the chance to suck some toe's,you can always taste their feet on your fingers,most of the time [Joint] ,I have done that several times,lol.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

ya know i'd thought about that, but wasn't sure if it'd work or not.
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Especially if the chic has sweaty feet [Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
Especially if the chic has sweaty feet [Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool]

haha, well when i was taking the woman's shoes off she said "hope my feet don't stink." and i came really close to just smelling them, and telling her "nope they don't" but i chickened out.
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I think I've posted on here before, I used to be into smelling babysitters feet when I was young.
My first experience that I can remember was when I was about 5, or maybe 6. There was a lady who used to clean our apartment, and also babysat for me when my parents went out. I actually used to ask to smell her feet. She probably thought I was a silly kid, because she always said yes to my requests. I would love to smell them, right after she had taken off either her shoes, or her houseslippers. I remember that her bare feet had a really strong odor.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by MitchC:
As I think I've posted on here before, I used to be into smelling babysitters feet when I was young.
My first experience that I can remember was when I was about 5, or maybe 6. There was a lady who used to clean our apartment, and also babysat for me when my parents went out. I actually used to ask to smell her feet. She probably thought I was a silly kid, because she always said yes to my requests. I would love to smell them, right after she had taken off either her shoes, or her houseslippers. I remember that her bare feet had a really strong odor.

Mitch

babysitters seem to be quite popular around here from what i read. thanks for sharing [Thumbs Up]
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's because they tend to be young and offer you a lot of leeway.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
That's because they tend to be young and offer you a lot of leeway.

i guess that is true.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links