Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » your first foot experience (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: your first foot experience
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first real foot experience was with Delilah, this brunette kind of gothy girl who wore black sandals and red nails over the summer. We were 16 I think. Maybe she was 17. Anyway, we made out a lot and I always complimented her feet. Thy looked a lot like Gwyneth Paltrow's feet. She let me paint her nails and rub them as long as I kept complimenting her on them, which I did anyway. After that she let me suck her toes and rub my dick on them, even though I never openly admitted a fetish. Then, I had sex with her, but that's a whole other story.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Panglos
Major Player
Member # 20530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Panglos   Email Dr. Panglos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first would be when I was about 5 or so. My older Sis had some friends over and I remember being totally striken with one of her friend's arches. I started playing with them on the spot (too young to be subtle!).

Recently I was in a relationship with a woman who liked to have her feet rubbed on a regular basis and was totally cool with my foot fetish. She like the idea that no matter how many times we'd had sex in one day all she had to do was wiggle her toes in my face and I'd be "up" and ready to go again.

Right now I'm semi-sorta involved with a lady that's kinda stand offish about me sucking her toes but she does pose for me. Check out her pics in the Foot Picturs section (Moniqe).

Here's one for now...

-

[ March 01, 2007, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Panglos ]

Posts: 104 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peewee:
i dont no about you guys, but i got my first f/j at 15...wierdly enough she would never let me suck her toes...and barely rub them....but she gave me f/js all the time

Y'know, at first glance, that seems kinda backwards, but if you think about it, it's not necessarily. Honestly, I can see a non-foot activity inclined girl giving you a footjob before letting you suck on her toes. All it is is another form of handjob.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links