Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » IT`S ALMOST FLIP FLOP TIME!!!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: IT`S ALMOST FLIP FLOP TIME!!!!!
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can`t wait, there is nothing more sexy then going to the mall or driving downtown and seeing so many women walking around with flip flops on.You get to see the woman`s toes and almost all of her soles. I really love when the flip flops smacks the bottom of her heels,it`s like she is getting spanked for show off her sexy feet!!!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops are great.
I hope they are still "in" this summer...over here in Germany every girl was wearing them about 3 years ago...but last summer most girls were wearing closed ballet flats / ballerinas.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree 100%! Flip flops are indeed great!

Here where We are it's pretty much flip flop season all year around. I love it! You cannot go to any mall, shopping center, or anyplace without seeing some lovely lady sporting her flips and showing off her sexy feet. Of course it gets even better in the spring and summer that is fast approaching as then the ladies complete the outfit by wearing tank tops, short shorts, and bikinis.

I know I love it when My Wife dresses like this for spring and summer....I love to show her off when she is wearing her sexy summer shorts, and tight tank tops along with her sexy feet on display for all to see in her flip flops. In the next couple of weeks she will be going summer shoe shopping and I cannot wait to see what sexy shoes she buys. Now I cannot wait for summer!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen.

I almost wish I lived in a place where flip-flops were the chosen footwear year-round!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The excitement and anticipation from you guys is understood- but I still don't know why you all don't move to Florida. The only time most feet are covered here in central Florida is when it's freezing or below, but even then there's some brave ones. (The nice thing about Florida is that it rarely stays cold the entire day- may start in the 30's or 40's but by afternoon it will be in the 50's and 60's. South Florida is even better. I was at an activity last night in central Florida where I saw plenty of feet. In fact my wife just went to run some errands wearing her flip-flops. You can't beat that for February!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Flip flops are great.
I hope they are still "in" this summer...over here in Germany every girl was wearing them about 3 years ago...but last summer most girls were wearing closed ballet flats / ballerinas.

-Hal-

Ballet flats????? Oh good God, I hope that trend doesn't make it to the USA. They do nothing to enhance the beauty of the female foot. We wants some toes exposed!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaah. its funny whatever style comes into play that we dont like though, like even those incredibly strappy birkenstocks that were in style sometime in the late nineties, girls always find ways of danglign adn making some great shoeplay happen with them. i remember with those birkenstocks you could barely see the foot, and all the girls were wearing them all through summer, but sure enough, girls would take to pushing down the back strap with their heel and dangling/slipping them on and off and all the good stuff. flip flops have been worn like crazy for awhile, i dont think their goign anywhere this spring and summer too, i cant wait either, its around the corner!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week in North Texas temps have been in the upper 70's so the flip flops have been in abundance!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I'm more of a sole man, I kind of hope flip flops go out of style. The reason being that I find women wearing flops are, ironically, sometimes less likekly to remove their entire sandal and expose their soles. Hipster girls in major U.S. cities have eschewed flip flops for ballet flats for the last couple of summers. And where they go suburbanites eventually follow.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like flip flop season is still going on here in Virginia Beach. I'm still seeing girls wear them and the temperature fluctuates every week. One week its freezing cold, the next its 50-60 degrees out.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes I wish I lived in Florida,but I think I really enjoy spring and summer more. I had to wait all winter for pretty legs,feet and nice butts.There nothing more fun then that first nice day. The sexy soccer moms and college girls,running around in flip flops and capri pants!!!!
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I envy you guys...flip flop season only starts in may over here. Still cold winter at the moment.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
Sometimes I wish I lived in Florida,but I think I really enjoy spring and summer more.

There is always that argument- and it's not that I can't understand it.

I grew up in Maryland where it was also much more seasonal, and can remember the absolute giddiness I'd experience when the weather warmed up in anticipation of seeing the first bare feet or flip-flops of the spring.

Still, being able to see feet all year around is da bomb baby!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GUYS.. SNIFF WELL WORN FLIP FLOPS...I M FLIPFLOPS SNIFFER!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
even though it's been pretty cold around here as of late, i still see girls while i'm working that are wearing flip slops/sandals. which is good for me because as i'm working or just walking by i'll nonchalantly glance down and see what their feet look like. what's always best is if it's someone i know, or work with, whose feet i haven't seen (or seen in a while). there's quite a few women i work with that i would love to see their feet (among other things [Tongue] ) and some whose feet i've already seen.

anyway, bring on more flip flops!! [Cool]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links