Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » IT`S ALMOST FLIP FLOP TIME!!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: IT`S ALMOST FLIP FLOP TIME!!!!!
footman101
Board Regular
Member # 8749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman101   Email footman101       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last week i seen a girl wearing flip flops and it was like 20 degrees outside. I got so exsited and i followed her for like 2 blocks and told her she had some very sexy feet .
Posts: 12 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need spring here in Cincinnati!!!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ftlickr26 i am from suffolk VA man! where in VA Beach are you? near the oceanfront or somewhere else? i used to go down there all the time, i spend most of my time in the northeast now but hampton roads is still home base to me

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah !!! Flip flop time. "It's the most wonderful tiiiime of the year !"

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha watcher! i was at the mall yesterday and saw two blondes wearing flips and my god...i couldnt focus on the task at hand! I just had tunnel vision! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i thought it was coming too but now we just got this crazy snowstorm, so its gonna be a while for us up here in the northeast. =(
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Flip flops are great.
I hope they are still "in" this summer...over here in Germany every girl was wearing them about 3 years ago...but last summer most girls were wearing closed ballet flats / ballerinas.

-Hal-

Don't you hate those shoes?? I certainly do!

Flip flops 4 eva!

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just hope that Crocs will be forgotten this summer!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's already flip flop time around chicago too!

the temps were in the 40's all last week, so some girls decided to break them out already! woohoo global warming! haha

Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footman101:
Last week i seen a girl wearing flip flops and it was like 20 degrees outside. I got so exsited and i followed her for like 2 blocks and told her she had some very sexy feet .

Better be careful with that stuff homie. That's kinda creepy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
ha watcher! i was at the mall yesterday and saw two blondes wearing flips and my god...i couldnt focus on the task at hand! I just had tunnel vision! [Big Grin]

I know Blue! That happens to me all the time.

--------------------
 -

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bluetoelover I just know Crocs will fade in due time.....people are gonna look back to the '00's and say "I can't believe I ever wore those things!"

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
bluetoelover I just know Crocs will fade in due time.....people are gonna look back to the '00's and say "I can't believe I ever wore those things!"

Hopefully they will eventually find their way onto the pile of other fashion disasters like Zubaz and fanny packs. Hopefully some of the newly minted 18 year olds on here will have no clue what those things were.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I M SNIFF WORN FLIP FLOPS SIZE 8 OF YOUNG GIRL, WHITE OLD NAVY, GREAT SMELLY!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Flip flops are great.
I hope they are still "in" this summer...over here in Germany every girl was wearing them about 3 years ago...but last summer most girls were wearing closed ballet flats / ballerinas.

-Hal-

Don't you hate those shoes?? I certainly do!

Flip flops 4 eva!

Totally hate them! The look like little girl`s shoes...plus they are closed. [Mad]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links