Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » food & feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: food & feet
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen quite a few picture sets where a woman is crushing some type of food. now personally i'm not too big on the whole crushing thing, but it got me to thinking. what food do you like, or would you like, to eat/lick off a woman's feet? personally i'd like to have a woman dip her feet into a cheesecake, and then lick it all off. oooooh yes [Mmm]

[ February 27, 2007, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: RJ82 ]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No food for me actually. Seeing as how I like to have my face all over her feet, the food and food residue would make my face uncomfortably sticky.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was thinking about a sandwich where a hot pissed off waitress who didn't like me decided to take a slice of bread off the BLT I order and rub her stinky feet on it before serving it back to me and smiling at me like I'm some worthless sack.

that'd be hot [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've eaten food prepared for me in that way on a couple of occasions. [Big Grin]
 -

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Food and feet go good together.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya know LeDaemon that picture of the cheeseburger didn't look too bad. of course i'd just want her to use her feet to flatten it a bit, not smoosh it all to pieces, but still i liked it [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, her feet crushing that cheeseburger made me sad for some reason. Then again, I'm a starving college student, so that's why the whole food crushing thing to me just seems like a waste of good food.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I dunno, her feet crushing that cheeseburger made me sad for some reason. Then again, I'm a starving college student, so that's why the whole food crushing thing to me just seems like a waste of good food.

[Laugh]

true it does seem like a waste of food, but then again if she only flattened it a bit it'd just have that extra little flavor to it [Mmm]

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Actually, and this may be quite shocking too you, I think I actually like eating good food more than woman's feet [Eek!] . I know, I know, it seems incomprehensible, but when I get to eat really good food, I'm told that my face looks like that of a baby at the breast. Then again, that's what all the girls at the last Foot Night told me too during our sessions [Wink] .
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

[Laugh]

well yeah good food is always nice, but isn't good feet too? so why not combine them and get the best of both worlds [Big Grin]

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chocolate syrup is good on a lady's feet! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
[Laugh]

well yeah good food is always nice, but isn't good feet too? so why not combine them and get the best of both worlds [Big Grin]

You know, you would think so, but it just doesn't compute for me for some reason. Food and feet must exist within different realms of focus in my world, or else I'll blow up or something, I dunno.
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

it's all good bro [Cheers]
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:

Yeah, I remember when I filmed her smashing it I did plan on eating it afterwards. However, she got really carried away with it and in the end there wasn't anything really left. [Laugh] I probably had to make a peanut butter sandwich for lunch after that. I can't remember. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

yeah i was going to say it kinda looked like she went a little too far, and decimated that thing [Laugh]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links