Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » food & feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: food & feet
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chocolate syrup, whipped creem, blueberry glaze...
just to name a few [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
Chocolate syrup, whipped creem, blueberry glaze...
just to name a few [Thumbs Up]

a regular foot sundae [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not into crushing or food and feet. I'm a sweet toppings kinda guy: chocolate or caramel syrup, whipped cream, honey, etc. I like the way they look as they flow onto, over and off of her foot, and of course, how they taste!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MagicHat420
Loyal Member
Member # 5911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagicHat420   Email MagicHat420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any one know where we can find free clips or pics of this stuff it is so yummy
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The smell of feet is always compared to cheese so it seems natural feet and wine should go together.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me, well just about anything esp. sweet stuff.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Actually, and this may be quite shocking too you, I think I actually like eating good food more than woman's feet [Eek!] . I know, I know, it seems incomprehensible, but when I get to eat really good food, I'm told that my face looks like that of a baby at the breast. Then again, that's what all the girls at the last Foot Night told me too during our sessions [Wink] .

my ex always got an erection when he was eating good food

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking of shooting a set where the girl crush some red jell-o with her feet on saturday.

is that good?

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Audrey:
I'm thinking of shooting a set where the girl crush some red jell-o with her feet on saturday.

is that good?

that would be interesting to see, and hey who doesn't like jell-o [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merc50
Board Regular
Member # 14576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merc50         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grapes, Grapes and more Grapes. The the more the better. Sometimes strawberries just to break the monotony. I'm not talking a little hand full lying on the floor, I'm talking a bucket full. For me watch a woman step on one grape just kinda ruins it. Hell if she is going to make a mess, I want to see a big mess. Not just one damn grape. Geeeeze.
Posts: 41 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not into the whole foot food thing.........I like the look , feel, and smell of a womans feet au natural
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:
Originally posted by Audrey:

is that good?

that would be interesting to see, and hey who doesn't like jell-o [Big Grin]
 -

I know he likes Jell-O.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
The smell of feet is always compared to cheese so it seems natural feet and wine should go together.

[Laugh] [Drool] Beer and toes go good together too.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

i can remember seeing a video clip here on Wu's where the model was saying to get some salad dressing and pour it over her feet. then to lick it all off her feet and toes. can't remember who it was, but man did i ever want to do was she asked [Laugh]
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love food and i love feet but not together! its a waste of good food haha. but the thought of licking chocolate or custard or icecream of feet is quite nice!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links