Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot fetish article

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot fetish article
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think

http://dating.about.com/od/horrorstory/a/FootFetish.htm

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if you think about it, that guy came on way too strong. He should have known immediately by her uncomfortable reactions to his foot propositioning that he wasn't gonna go anywhere, and should have let it be. And the whole thing about letting male relatives suck on her toes? That was too damn weird, I'm surprised the girl didn't just say "Check please?" right then and there.

She is ignorant in her attitude towards fetishes, in my opinion though. But that guy was too persistent for his own good.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree.

But I hate it when a woman who has sexy feet has no idea about a foot fetish.

It's a complete waste of a perfect pair of feet, and believe me I know. I've ran into a few females with feet that put some of these foot models to shame, but they have no idea about the possibilities and are "weirded out" by the whole concept. [Cry]

I've found that the best way to do it, is to not even bring up the fact that you have a foot fetish until you get a better feel for what she likes and doesnt like.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah he went about that the wrong way, though i dont' really like her saying it's "deviant" behavior. something about that just doesn't settle with me.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive lost count of how many times that this thread has come up

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
between20
Board Regular
Member # 12378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for between20   Email between20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She gets a french ped and wears sandals and claims to be ignorant of ff? Right. He came on too strong, to someone with her own issues. He should have been the one to signal his wingman for an "emergency" phone call early on. She acts like a Domme (the "harem" remark), but refers to a distaste for "deviant" behaviors? Instant turn-off.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

That's something else thats always struck me as kind of strange....

If a woman is not into someone being attracted to her feet, and think that it's weird for men to like them.....why get them painted and taken care of in the first place?

conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:

If a woman is not into someone being attracted to her feet, and think that it's weird for men to like them.....why get them painted and taken care of in the first place?

*applause*
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

this is very true, i mean if you think it's weird why spend the time/money? granted they may do it because they want it to look pretty, but if you don't want someone looking at them then why bother.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hope that bitch marries a necro who lets the cat out of the bag years after they've had kids [Big Grin]

she deserves nothin but ice tub blues after her close minded displays of intelligence [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Champ:
ive lost count of how many times that this thread has come up

I recognized it too the minute I started reading it. If nothing else, a classic example of how NOT to act...
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've thought about this subject long and hard through the years, and wondered how I would approach such a situation if I ended up in an LTR or marriage with someone outside the community. It is a difficult decision. While I dont think I could ever be happy with someone who would say:" You can never, ever touch or kiss my feet", because that to me is completely tightassed. I dont think a first date is the place to bring that up either.
For myself, I have always visualized, after knowing the girl, and becoming more intimate, if not even intercourse, but, say, "fooling around", doing something like offering her a foot massage while we were either at her place or mine, and then, as the intimacy happens, to say to her:" For many years, I have loved female feet. I love massaging your feet. I also like to kiss feet, and such. While we are intimate in other ways, I hope you are okay with my paying attention to your feet, and kissing them." This way, it is more like a part of a greater sexual experience.
While I cant deny that I would certainly look at, or glance, if I had a first date with a girl with pretty feet, I still think that guy came on way too strong. He scared her. Next time, it would seem he should get to know the girl, and then ease into the foot subjects.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxxaxxe
Board Regular
Member # 5798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxxaxxe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, that dude was nuts. I thought I had it bad. There is no way I would even think about doing that until later on in the game and even then I would slowly introduce it and test the waters. I would have tested the waters first and talked about more important matters. Then, as more opportunities arise, I would advance a bit more. That man obviously had it too bad where it clouded his judgment.

--------------------
maxx

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:

this is very true, i mean if you think it's weird why spend the time/money? granted they may do it because they want it to look pretty, but if you don't want someone looking at them then why bother.
I concur, but the guy did come on a litle too strong in the first couple rounds with this gal. A guy must have some James Bond finesse and savvy when dealing with a woman and her assets.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links