Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever notice this with female friends aware of your fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ever notice this with female friends aware of your fetish?
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a fellow foot friend of mine pointed this out so I thought I'd share....anyways has anyone else ever noticed how female friends who know about your fetish act around you with their feet post finding out??I have noticed 2 reactions;1 is they either seem to go out of their way to flash their feet @ you,or 2 do the complete oppisite where they all of sudden don't like having their feet out around you anymore,weather it be barefoot,revealing shoes,etc??...
anyone else ever notice this?

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally know what you mean vine...i've seen both of these reactions from female friends, luckily for me it was usually that they flashed their feet more often, after finding out about my fetish.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never had a negative reaction to my love of female feet. I think as long as that ugly term 'fetish' is not used then a girl can appreciate a guy who loves pretty feet. I never say I have a foot fetish. I always say I love when a woman has pretty feet and let them know it is a turn on for me. The best reaction I got was from an ex worker. I was talking to her about how kinky my wife and I were over the previous weekend because we had not seen each other in a while. She had worked as a bartender in a nude bar while in college and said there was nothing she had never heard before. I explained to my co worker that my wife gave me a footjob. My co worker took of her heels and said, 'oh, you have a foot fetish?'. From that day on whenever she would get a new pedicure she would take off her shoes and show me.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've mentioned this on this board before but the mother and sister of an ex girlfriend of mine came to know about my foot fetish..i noticed that her mother, who had nice feet, never attempted to hide her feet or anything after this..in fact it seemed like she would stretch and wiggle her toes even more....
i this next story applies too..
while on a trip in high school to disney world, i came to get on the bus that would take us either to the park or back to the hotel, dont remember..but anyways..i sat on the bus and was a little early so there were only a few others on the bus so we all could have a row to ourselves..well this girl was across the aisle from me and she had he feet up on the armrest, facing me..i would take glances at them but tried to be discreet about looking..well i look down at em once and she starts to flex her feet and stuff, i look up and shes already looking into my eyes, smiling..i smiled back and then looked ahead..i had had girlfriends who indulged my love of their feet and thought maybe the word got out and she just knew, or she just noticed me looking and caught on fast (more likely.)

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, Not surprising at all that they are going to generally have one reaction or the other, based on their particular feelings and beliefs about footguys loving feet. And of course, as we know, there's no question that, based on their personal bias, some can have a very negative reaction toward us.

Fortunately, and maybe surprisingly, I'm a very private person as is my wife, and neither one of us has never shared my fetish with anyone else (at least not that I'm aware of of). The only person she'd ever even mention this to would be her life-long best friend (female)in California.

They try to visit each other every couple years, my wife was out to see her in the fall, but it's been years since her friend visited us. I do know that, due to problems in her own life (especially lack of intimacy from her husband) that she's considered cheating on her husband.

Though I don't think she'd ever even consider making a move on me (for fear of destroying her friendship with my wife), I don't think she'd be afraid to show off her feet for me if she knew that was my thing. We'll see next time she visits.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've noticed this phenomenon with women as well. Fortunately for me, most of the women who really know about my fetish are fine with it so they tend to show off their feet for me, wear revealing shoes with different colors of nail polish on their toes, toe rings, etc.. Most of them will go out of their way to show me or make me notice their feet, some of them coming out directly and asking things like, "Do you like my shoes?", or "What do you think of my toenail polish?", etc.. It sometimes can be a little bit uncomfortable, as a few of these women have asked me questions like that in public situations and, since I don't tell everyone about my fetish, I prefer other people who may be around not to hear what is being said. On the flip side, I know that them calling attention to their feet right in front of me means they are comfortable with my fetish and it doesn't creep them out that I like women's feet. As a matter of fact, the women who do call my attention to their feet are hoping for a foot massage and toe sucking at some point later on so it's all good. [Evil Grin]
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.. i know what you mean. and you can't tell who will react which way either!

i try not to advertise, but one of my co-workers.. trying to embarass me.. advertised it.. and now.. i get joked on (not in a mean way though) and one co-worker now hides her shoes and feet from me like if i'm on a mission to see. the other... heard about it (she's new) and keeps hinting that i can and should take a look.. especially when she's less new. she's even mentioned she'd wear hose one day so i can see her toes.

outside of work.. i generally use my picture taking skills to 'announce' my interest.. from an art's point of view. and generally.. that get's accepted with greater ease.

without the cam.. it's either i'm getting info on the shoes for my fiance (true.. doesn't work if it's a lie) and later.. they keep coming by with their latest shoes or pedicure.. or they run the other way.

i put it as three reaction.. 1- let's show him more.. 2- don't give a crap what he's into 3- run.. he's going to want to see!!!!!!

RPM

p.s. don't forget the ones who are afraid of turning you on.. so they hide.. not because they dont' want you to see, but are afraid you'll be raging hormones.. once they realize that isn't the case.. they can become the very ones who show you their feet so much.. it ends up turning you on!!! (happened to me a few times.. and i had to hide the excitement so as to not mess with the shows)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see that!its a trip.I've also experianced female friends not showing their feet around me unless they are pedicured,meaning if they haven't had one ina wile they all of a sudden seem to care if they are barefoot around me,when in reality I don't care really,friends are friends nah mean?but after they announce they had a pedicure @ sompoint during the week,they have their feet all out around me,overly wiggling their toes,crossing their leg so their foot dangles,etc.its a real trip when ya think about it.
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed!!! i hate the 'pedicure' excuse. so what! some toes look better without varnish too. oh well. to them.. that is what is beauty.. and you can't convince them differently!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This sort of brings up the old question of do girls get their feet all prettied up because they know that there is foot guys out there?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

after asking many women that question.. the overwhelming answer.. they do it for themselves as well as other girls who can be super critical of them if they don't. and they assume that if the gal will rag on them.. then the guys may be turn off. once they got the guy.. they could care less.. but it's more the fear that other women will criticize.

i hear.. the bigger and more urban the area.. the more critical women get.. so they are even more sensitive to that.

the wonders of the woman's mind!

RPM

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Not even gonna begin to question or even try and understand it for that matter RPM!
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

right behind ya!!!! i just shake my head and move along.

RPM

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

smile and nod the head is my best move!but holy eff they can be confusing/frustrating!Im sure I'm not the only member on here that shares that sentiment!
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
This sort of brings up the old question of do girls get their feet all prettied up because they know that there is foot guys out there?

no

they do it because they don't want their feet to look ugly, not because they think they will look pretty

a girl getting a pedicure is no different than a guy running a comb through his hair after awakening

it is done just to look slightly better

very few girls are thinking about the "foot guys"

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links