Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever notice this with female friends aware of your fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ever notice this with female friends aware of your fetish?
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only female friend I came out to who wasn't a girlfriend was this chick named Leanna. Now, this was kind of a dykey, Wiccan goth, geeky kind of chick, but she had AMAZING feet. I loved her fucking feet. They were "Barbie Doll" feet, as she called them. They looked a lot like Eva Mendez's feet.

So, we hang out and I take every opportunity to see her barefoot, especially in my apartment in her purple skirt. Purple is my favorite color. She never wore nail polish but kept them in good shape and wore flip flops a lot.

She started seeing a guy with a foot fetish and I never met him. But, I helped her take pictures of her feet for him. And one night, I was drunk and asked to videotape her feet and she wiggled her toes for me. I also claimed this was for her boyfriend which, technically, it was.

Later on, we became fuck buddies after a pair of bad break ups and, one night, during some amazing sex, I pulled off her socks and sucked her toes. She said she loved it better when I did it.

Afterwards, I told her I had a fetish and she said, "Yeah, I figured that out a looooong time ago," as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. And the whole time, she was feet-flirting with me.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that most have gone out of their way to show me pedicures or new shoes. I would say that most enjoy the teasing.

I can't recall any bad reactions. No one ever said it was weird. At worst, they were neutral and said don't see the attraction, but none have tried to hide their feet or anything.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosedesire
Board Regular
Member # 18356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosedesire   Email rosedesire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, i don't want to intrude, but i thought a woman's point of view would be interesting here. i have always tried to make my feet pretty with polish and jewelry. i go barefoot alot so i want my feet to look nice. i have always tried to look nice from head to toe. i admit that part of it is due to other women and the way we judge each other. Part is wanting to look good overall for men, but it also has just always made me feel good about me and even sexy to have my feet look as nice as possible. This has been since my teen years before i even knew about fetishes of any types. i guess it goes to show a lot of us have an inate sense of how sexy feet can be.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
a fellow foot friend of mine pointed this out so I thought I'd share....anyways has anyone else ever noticed how female friends who know about your fetish act around you with their feet post finding out??I have noticed 2 reactions;1 is they either seem to go out of their way to flash their feet @ you,or 2 do the complete oppisite where they all of sudden don't like having their feet out around you anymore,weather it be barefoot,revealing shoes,etc??...
anyone else ever notice this?

i usually get the second option. maybe it's being in the midwest, idk.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dated a girl who always dipped and dangled. She was a natural and she found out that I loved female feet. We were close and had lotsa foot stuff going on. She screwed up and I broke up with her. From time to time we would see each other at parties and group get togethers and stuff like that. She went out of her way not to expose her feet when I was around.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wiggler:
The only female friend I came out to who wasn't a girlfriend was this chick named Leanna. Now, this was kind of a dykey, Wiccan goth, geeky kind of chick, but she had AMAZING feet. I loved her fucking feet. They were "Barbie Doll" feet, as she called them. They looked a lot like Eva Mendez's feet.

So, we hang out and I take every opportunity to see her barefoot, especially in my apartment in her purple skirt. Purple is my favorite color. She never wore nail polish but kept them in good shape and wore flip flops a lot.

She started seeing a guy with a foot fetish and I never met him. But, I helped her take pictures of her feet for him. And one night, I was drunk and asked to videotape her feet and she wiggled her toes for me. I also claimed this was for her boyfriend which, technically, it was.

Later on, we became fuck buddies after a pair of bad break ups and, one night, during some amazing sex, I pulled off her socks and sucked her toes. She said she loved it better when I did it.

Afterwards, I told her I had a fetish and she said, "Yeah, I figured that out a looooong time ago," as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. And the whole time, she was feet-flirting with me.

lucky bastard [Mad]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks rosedesier for the input. appreciate it a lot!! confirms one of my beliefs.. women often do things (looks wise) in part of other women.. in addition for doing it for themselves. i'm always intrigued as to the percentage of times us men come into the picture (not as high as we like to think)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at school when people found out, to be fair, i happily say now. in school i would say its something to keep to yourself as peers just aren't mature enough to understand.

One girl shoved her foot in my face and said...suck it, i know you like to do it. i just went red

If she was hot i really might have

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
thanks rosedesier for the input. appreciate it a lot!! confirms one of my beliefs.. women often do things (looks wise) in part of other women.. in addition for doing it for themselves. i'm always intrigued as to the percentage of times us men come into the picture (not as high as we like to think)

RPM

I agree that it was really good to get a female perspective on this and further solidify to those out there who think women make their feet look good "on purpose" because they know some guys have foot fetishes. It really isn't "all about us". A woman's motives for doing that sort of thing are more about the way she feels about herself and the way she competes with other women, not because she's "worried" she'll run into a foot guy.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosedesire
Board Regular
Member # 18356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosedesire   Email rosedesire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM and Fate111, you are welcome. As much as we like looking good for you men...we fear more what other women think. Crazy, Huh? You guys are much easier on us than we are on each other. i have to say though the best reason to keep one's feet pretty, or any other, is to feel good about oneself. When we look pretty we feel pretty.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AdorableAudrey
Board Regular
Member # 21082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AdorableAudrey   Author's Homepage   Email AdorableAudrey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figured I'd chime in as well...I never showed off my feet until I had gotten to know a few guys with a foot fetish. To me, it was pretty cool to find guys turned on by a part of me that I had always felt insecure about. I think most anyone likes to feel sexy and appreciated by the opposite sex, so I admit I'll tease guys who like feet with [Wink] glimpses of mine.

I don't see it as any different than wearing a tight sweater, putting on makeup, etc. I love feeling sexy for me but I will admit I also love the attention from guys when I am looking good, head to toe.

--------------------
I live to tease! My sites:
Very Naughty Feet Blog
AdorableAudrey.com
AudreysLegTease.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rosedesire.. wish more women would take our point of view than compete with other gals.. but that isn't the case.

as long as you all feel pretty.. doesn't matter to me how you get there.

the only bone I pick is this.. when a woman is shy about her feet.. or due to competition from other gals.. will withdraw and give you the hardest time to see her feet. i have a few ladies i know.. because they were joked on by other gals.. will not show me their feet. they rather believe a gal than me. and i've seen the feet in question (while they were resting their feet from shoes).. they have very sexy feet!

oh well. one guy.. no matter how nice.. can't undo the damage you women do to each other.

thankfully.. there is Wu's where it's a nice atmosphere!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links