Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » those with wives/girlfriends (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: those with wives/girlfriends
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do any of you ever want to see your wife/girlfriend's feet get worshipped by another woman? if so would they go along with that and make it happen, since they already indulge you with your love of feet now?

don't know why but i was just sitting her thinking about that. i know i personally love to see 2 women worshipping each other's feet, so if my wife or girlfriend (once i finally get one [Laugh] ) would make that happen i'd be as giddy as a school girl [Big Grin]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer that my wife saves her feet for me and no other male or female.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 no's right off the bat, well. btw, not meaning to stir any shit or anything just happened to cross my mind [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote"do any of you ever want to see your wife/girlfriend's feet get worshipped by another woman? "

That my friend is my #1 fantasy and i have said it to my wife this way " i would love to see a pretty woman holding your sexy feet bringing them to her face to kiss them, smell them and lick them". she just looked at me and smilled.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh i forgot, no, i want no man near my wife's feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
oh i forgot, no, i want no man near my wife's feet.

oh don't get me wrong i wouldn't want NO man near my wife or girlfriend's feet, except for me. however if a woman wanted to, as long as it was either a one time thing or some other arrangement was made, i can't say i'd turn down that opportunity. of course the wife or girlfriend would have to be up to it, if not then all bets are off.
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to think about this all the time and it would get me so hot. My ex girlfriend (the feet in my avatar) has a friend that she works with at a mall and i always pictured her forcing her friend to get down on the floor and put her feet under her face while she worked. drives me crazy
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that would be extremely hot, but my girlfriend would NEVER go along with it.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya like what ya like but we're down with the manogamy thing even when it comes to feet. & her feet are all mine :-)
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
if my wife or girlfriend would make that happen i'd be as giddy as a school girl

I'd feel exactly the same way if any female were to do anything with my wife's feet, especially if she showed any signs of truly enjoying it.

The chances of that however are probably less than zero, except with her best girlfriend, whom she grew up with, roomed with in college, and lived with for a while after college. They are very close, and I've had stretches where I've entertained incredible fantasies about those two together, and the three of us together. (Her best friend is just the opposite of my wife- she has a very high sex drive, always has, and has been very unsatisfied sexually in her marriage- that;s fanned the fantasy fires to red-hot many a time as I imagined me and/or my wife making her "happy."

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
if my wife or girlfriend would make that happen i'd be as giddy as a school girl

I'd feel exactly the same way if any female were to do anything with my wife's feet, especially if she showed any signs of truly enjoying it.

The chances of that however are probably less than zero, except with her best girlfriend, whom she grew up with, roomed with in college, and lived with for a while after college. They are very close, and I've had stretches where I've entertained incredible fantasies about those two together, and the three of us together. (Her best friend is just the opposite of my wife- she has a very high sex drive, always has, and has been very unsatisfied sexually in her marriage- that;s fanned the fantasy fires to red-hot many a time as I imagined me and/or my wife making her "happy."

damn well let's hope one of these days things work out to where that can happen. if not then hey you still got your fantasies bro.
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a very possesive foot lover in one respect. I would not tolerate seeing my lady's beautiful feet being worshipped by another man. However, if a woman was worshipping my lady's beautiful feet and I particapated as well, I could definitely enjoy that.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good question. the girl on girl idea does nothing for me. never did.. probably never will.

so.. seeing another woman do anything to my lady's feet.. won't do a thing for me. my ex once got a foot massage from antoher gal and i had no reaction to it. didn't move me in any way shape or form.

as for a man touching my lady's feet.. she's asked me that question. she said if she wasn't so ticklish.. and a guy offered.. would i be upset if she said yes. i said depends. if it's because her feet are killing her from being in heels all day and i'm not able to do so.. i think i'll be fine with it. but if it's for his pleasure.. i won't be fine with it.

her comment was this.. because she knows what touching feet does for me.. she won't let antoher man touch her feet (unless her pedicurist happens to be a guy and she can't make time to wait for her usual female pedicurist <which by the way.. she rarely goes to.. rather do it herself or have me do it>)

sparked a great conversation with me and her. in the end. she doesn't want me to massage other women's feet because she doesn't want me to get my pleasure elsewhere. i said i agreed.. but if it's a functional massage to 'assist' and relieve pain.. i feel i should be allowed.. and after much much much much conversation.. she said if i can prove it was functional.. the ok. i just smiled.. knowing that i think i can prove it.. but won't test the limit.

i went well off topic there for a bit. sorry.

bottom line.. the answer is no.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links