Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » those with wives/girlfriends (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: those with wives/girlfriends
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM: that's cool man, at least it sparked a good conversation between you two. like i said before i hope people aren't misinterpreting (sp?) my question. sometimes i'm not very good at making myself clear [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you were plenty clear! but that talked got me a whole lot closer to my lady's feet. now.. she almost never says no (even when she's tired). this weekend was a great foot weekend for me. my lady let me do things to her feet she never let me do before.. and i was in feet heaven!!!!! all weekend.. a major first for me!! and once.. she said. she had no idea it would feel this great and that she's looking forward to me doing more of what i did to her feet!!!

so.. yeah... major cool!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you were plenty clear! but that talked got me a whole lot closer to my lady's feet. now.. she almost never says no (even when she's tired). this weekend was a great foot weekend for me. my lady let me do things to her feet she never let me do before.. and i was in feet heaven!!!!! all weekend.. a major first for me!! and once.. she said. she had no idea it would feel this great and that she's looking forward to me doing more of what i did to her feet!!!

so.. yeah... major cool!!!!!

RPM

awesome man!! [Thumbs Up] [Cheers]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once told my wife how hot it would be to have another women worship her feet. She told me she was all right with that and wouldn't turn down the opportunity if it came across.
Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by toelkr:
I once told my wife how hot it would be to have another women worship her feet. She told me she was all right with that and wouldn't turn down the opportunity if it came across.

she's a keeper [Thumbs Up]
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another woman? Nah, I don't think that would do anything for me. But, I would enjoy seeing another guy being made to kiss her feet and shoes. I've seen other guys checking her out, feet and all, and I am in no way put off or made insecure by it.
Some time back, when my ex-wife and I were still dating, we were hanging out at a friend's house with several other people. My lady and I were on the sofa, and many other people were scattered about, including some sitting on the floor. One guy that had had a crush on my girl (but I got to her first) was lying on the floor near us. He laid back on his back, and she had moved to my lap, sitting across it. Her feet hung only an inch or two off his face, and he made no effort to move away. We had been in the pool earlier, and she was wearing only her one-piece swimsuit, without shoes. I know he was enjoying it. I deliberately rocked her some, causing her feet to brush his face from time to time. She probably didn't even know what she was touching her feet to, but I did! I enjoyed many a wank to that memory after that..
I've also caught many a guy checking out my current wife's hot high heels (shoes and boots) at the nightclub we frequent. It has a raised seating area just above much of the walkway before the dance floor, and many have turned to stare at and even brush against her shoe when she sits cross-legged there. I've also done the same with other women there, when I've been there without her.

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k's
Board Regular
Member # 23080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k's   Email k's   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes i fantasize about that, but in all actuality, i would get extremely jealous (not to mention angry) if anyone else touched her feet. male or female.
Posts: 16 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links