Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » strangest foot encounter (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: strangest foot encounter
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what would you say was your strangest encounter involving feet? whether it was the situation you were in, who it was, etc. i've seen a few topics where people tell of their best experience, just wondered if any had a strange experience before. hell even tell your worst if you don't have a strange one.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my managers slipped her shoes off while giving me feedback on my work! She was an older lady, but not unattractive. Naturally, I had a (ahem!) hard time listening to what she was saying!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've had similar moments bro, what's even harder is when an attractive woman you know comes up to you wearing flip flops or sandals. REALLY makes it hard to not look down!!
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange encounters? It's hard to think of any not so strange encounters...LOL! I'll tell you about the first time I ever saw my friend Tisha's feet.

We were headed home from an all day concert event (the HFStival, May 1996). My friend was driving, Tisha was in the passanger seat, I was in the back. Tisha was complaining about how tired she was and how her feet were sore, so she took off her shoes and socks. Jokingly, my friend complained about the smell coming from her shoes. She argued back, saying that her feet didn't stink, and she put her feet near his face to prove it. Well, my buddy really hates feet, so he complained and told her to get her feet out of her face.

So with me being the only other witness in the car, she turned around in her seat to offer me her beautiful high arched feet to put them to the aroma test. To my surprise, they didn't stink at all, even after being enclosed in sneakers and socks all day. She even told me to touch them to feel how soft and well taken care of they were. Her feet were as soft as cotton. During the touch test, I gave her a long slow light tickle with my index finger, and she wiggled her feet and pulled them away.

After that, she rode the rest of the trip home with her feet on the dashboard. From the back seat, I just stared in amazement of how sexy her feet were.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few but this is the one that sticks out the most.
in nyc there use to be club nites that would cross gothic subculture with bdsm /fetish culture(they still are nites that do it,but they don't compare)it was great being I could have a drink,be with my friends dance to vnv nation,wile foot worship sessions and s&m were going on in the backround.it was like heaven.
anyways one nite we walk in and I'm looking around the place @ all the beautiful sights and from a distance I see this young dom doing a foot session and shes looking right @ me in the eyes as her session is going on.it was soo sexy.shed look back @ her client,do shit wit her feet,then look back @ me.later in the evening she went to aproach me,bought me a drink,we had basic convo,she talked about her job,how she never worked for the place,etc.in the end she told me how hot she thought I was,gave me her number,aim,etc.I was like WTF!!I legititmly got hit on by a foot dominatrix wile she was in a session!.
so that had to of been the most bizzare.I'd run into her here n there but nothing ever happened being I had my gf n all that.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not strangest, but most embarrassing - I got caught doin' the whole sleepy-feet thing....yeah....on my birthday a year and half ago....that was the last time I went for sleepy feet.

p.s. speak YOUR mind about the worst celebrity feet in Lord Lucan's section. Follow the link below:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=38&t=002071

[ March 26, 2007, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: AFfootdude05 ]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got an embarrassing one that happened yesterday I was at the store in line a woman in front of me was checking out and she had some beautiful feet so I pulled out my phone and took a couple pictures about the 15th or 16th picture she seen me and litteraly screamed what the hell are you doing taking pictures of my feet you little pervert. then she actually slapped me in the face and walked away i got some good pictures but man did that slap hurt
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had bought a lap dance many years ago from a hot dancer in a club. After the dance, she sat down beside me to just chill a little, and mentioned that her feet, which were in sexy gold pumps with four-inch heels, were exhausted. I jokingly offered to massage them, and she actually accepted! She turned and put them up onto my lap. As I slipped off the first shoe, she asked if I was into feet, and I admited that I was. She then actually dared me to kiss and lick them as I rubbed them, and I obliged. Man, I was all over those hot and sweaty feet with my tongue and lips for maybe ten minutes, and she moaned in enjoyment. I had already paid her for the dance, and she asked for no more. She noticed my wedding ring (I was married then to my now ex-wife) and told me she'd love to let me "see" her again, but knew it would be hard, what with me being married and all. She was like "I'm serious; I'm not fuckin' around here." I told her I knew where to find her. She was using the stage name "Felonie", was petite and blonde. Sadly, my opportunities for getting there to that club were infrequent, and I never saw her again. I've kissed the feet of dancers since then, but never like that!
Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to me was really embarrassing. And funny at the same time [Big Grin] I went to a women's shoe store to look for new sandals and saw a beautiful girl trying on a pair of sexy shoes. She was using disposable nylon socks (it's very handy if they have this kind of socks in shoe stores in case you're not wearing your own socks). I pretended I was looking for shoes but at the same time I just couldn't take my eyes off her leg and feet. She didn't buy anything so dumped the socks into the bin and left. I just couldn't resist and had to get those socks which looked so lovely on her feet! So I waited for a moment when nobody could see me and took them out from the bin. Suddenly the store assistant said in a loud voice: "Excuse me, lady, you can get a pair of socks in the box over there, this bin is for disposing!". [Blush] I don't remember what I replyed to her, probably something like "Oh, yes, thank you" and then just left the store quickly. With the pair of socks which I was sure belonged to that woman because there were only a few in that box and they were on the top of it [Smile] I still have the socks... But I won't tell you what I do with them [Tongue] If I can't have women's feet, at least I have her socks ..

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirty foot man.. you're brave!

for me.. two come to mind.

1-fifth grade.. staring at my teacher's feet propped on the desk in front of mines. she ask a question. i never hear it. she puts her feet closer to my face (now i'm lost.. the scent was perfect). then i hear her yelling at me.. "my feet don't have the answers.. spaceman". well.. i nearly died then. couldn't play it off. just said. i was thinking about other things and got distracted and she said "stop thinking about my feet". later she said i'm just like her husband and she feels for whomever i marry.

2-i mis-read a woman's vibe. thought she was cool with me massaging her feet. i went for it.. just as her crew was coming around. nearly got kicked in the face and screamed on. her crew were super hotties too! later she apologized. but i was taken aback big time!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite getting caught that one time (the first time I was caught so blatantly) I have no trouble interacting with her even right after it happened it was easy until she asked "what was I doing to her feet the other night" WOW there was no escaping that one!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan36
Member # 22236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan36   Email dan36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well when i was about 15 i was lying on the couch with some girl the same age, i had always been attracted to her and had never had any interaction with a girl, she was really drunk and i dont know how it started...but i began to massage her feet (What a cheek!)

Well after about 5 minutes i put her feet somewhere and she had no problem giving me a good time, i couldnt believe it!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think ev eryone i've had (which have been few) have been pretty strange.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
i think everyone i've had (which have been few) have been pretty strange.

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AFfootdude05 id love to hear the story of how you got caught
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links