Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » strangest foot encounter (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: strangest foot encounter
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dirty foot man, honestly, if I had gotten slapped, that girl would have been knocked out. I am not kidding, it's like a reflex. Unless it's my mom, no one touches my face in anger. No one.

Well, with that said, I'd have to say the strangest experience I've had happened a few years ago. I was 19, and it was either June or July, but I remember it happened a few days after my grandfather passed away. In fact, that summer, with the sole exception of the story I'm gonna tell you, was without question the single worst period for me I've ever had, in the worst year I've ever had.

I was at a friend's house, hanging out with a bunch of friends in his sister's room (who's also a friend of mine). The sister has a friend of hers over as well, and I couldn't help thinking that day of how cute her feet looked. I remember I even complimented her about it. An hour later, I'm on the sister's bed, my head was in her lap, and another buddy of mine was on her computer. The girl with the cute feet came into the room, laid down on the floor and puts her feet up on the bed, right next to me.

Now, when it comes to feet, I've noticed I am quite capable of not feeling the least bit ashamed of rubbing or playing with a girl's feet in a crowded room, and this time was no exception. I started rubbing her feet, and she's enjoying it. It's funny, because the sister was commenting on it the whole time, making both of us laugh. Eventually, she puts her feet down and I follow her down to the floor, rubbing her feet, and I put her to sleep. I had been rubbing her feet for at least an hour before I realized she was actually asleep.

Eventually, I end up falling asleep right at her feet, and I wake up a few hours later. Her feet are right there, and I kept rubbing them until she woke up. Well, it says in my signature I like sleepy feet. This was the ultimate sleepy foot experience for me, and it happened in a crowded room with two of my best friends in there (a buddy and my friend's sister, my other buddy was in another room). So for me, strangest foot encounter is probably synonymous with most memorable. Keep in mind that it was also my first sort of foot action I'd gotten in like 4 years, so I was still super charged up about it a week later.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This happened a looong time ago when I was like 19 or so. I was over at guy's apartment that had joined our little D&D gaming group for the first (and only) time. There was about 8 of us or so there mixed group of guys and gals including my sister who played with us.

Anyway a girl that was a friend of his that lived in the complex (she must've been 16 or 17) was there and drinking and smoking more than anyone there. Next thing I know she is hitting on me big time. Massaging my shoulders trying to get me to kiss her, etc. She had kicked her shoes off, but her feet were still in her socks so I didn't actually see what they looked like bare. Next thing I know she is sitting behind me on the couch straddling my back with her feet on either side of my legs.

Mind you we were all sitting around this coffee table and my sis was sitting next to me. Next thing I know her foot makes a dive right into my crotch and starts rubbing it furiously. I pried her off of me and made my escape. She was just average looking anyway and was a real "ho" as described by the other folks that knew her. Not my type of chick.

She asked for my number and I ended up giving her a fake one. I never saw her again. And no apologies either!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice
BANNED
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice   Email feetrnice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Strange encounters? It's hard to think of any not so strange encounters...LOL! I'll tell you about the first time I ever saw my friend Tisha's feet.

We were headed home from an all day concert event (the HFStival, May 1996). My friend was driving, Tisha was in the passanger seat, I was in the back. Tisha was complaining about how tired she was and how her feet were sore, so she took off her shoes and socks. Jokingly, my friend complained about the smell coming from her shoes. She argued back, saying that her feet didn't stink, and she put her feet near his face to prove it. Well, my buddy really hates feet, so he complained and told her to get her feet out of her face.

So with me being the only other witness in the car, she turned around in her seat to offer me her beautiful high arched feet to put them to the aroma test. To my surprise, they didn't stink at all, even after being enclosed in sneakers and socks all day. She even told me to touch them to feel how soft and well taken care of they were. Her feet were as soft as cotton. During the touch test, I gave her a long slow light tickle with my index finger, and she wiggled her feet and pulled them away.

After that, she rode the rest of the trip home with her feet on the dashboard. From the back seat, I just stared in amazement of how sexy her feet were.

i got a hard-on just reading that. got any pics of her feet
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was waiting on a bus, and a girl caught me looking at her feet. I boarded the bus, and right before it took off, she yelled, "Do you like my feet?" I told her yes, but I was already on the bus, and it was pulling off.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was working in Wildwood N.J. years ago I met a girl and she told me that she thought her feet were sexy as we both looked down at her adorable little feet in sandals. She made it obvious that she wanted me to enjoy them. I was too ashamed at that time to let her know about my foot thing and I said NOTHING (dumb ass me).

Years later I tried to contact her and get things started but had no luck finding her. She lived in the Pittsburgh area and so did I. It is the only time a girl has ever said anything near that to me.

I have always regreted that [Cry]

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a girl during my jr. year in HS that wore skirts and pumps virtually every day and sat behind me in algebra class. She knew I had a thing for her legs, so one day during class, her heel hit my hand. I took the cue and began stroking her leg and began working down toward pulling her heel off and giving her a massage.

Just as I got a glimpse of her dark red toes covered in nylons, my name was called to go to the administrator's office. Considering that my dick was as hard as plywood in wind, it was an awkward moment. Fortunately, I BS'ed long enough to get my boy off the ledge, per se; all the while, she was smiling with a devilish grin....

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links